PUMA’s evoPOWER boot ad featuring Fabregas, Reus, Balotelli & Reus is awesome
- January 18, 2014
Hats off to Puma for their highly entertaining, fun and creative marketing campaign around their new boot, the PUMA evoPower.
Extensive research has gone into designing and producing what PUMA claim is football’s most powerful and accurate boot.
The ad shows Fabregas, Reus and Balotelli testing the boot in a secretive underground laboratory, with the air and urgency of a Batman-type epic movie.
Reus and Fabregas are shown testing the boot to devastating effect, Cesc accidentally blasting the ball to the moon, and Reus nearly taking the scientists’ heads off with some rocket shots.
Thierry Henry then makes a quirky cameo, leaving it all open for a follow-up advert…
- Cesc Fabregas is one of four ex-Arsenal players in Jack Wilshere’s ultimate XI [V...
- Hector Bellerin talks about how Cesc Fabregas inspired him to succeed at Arsenal [Video]
- New Arsenal legend Alexander Hleb completely blanks Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas in th...
- 2-1: Cesc Fabregas scores for Spain v Costa Rica [Video]
- Arsenal fans remove Cesc Fabregas banner from outside The Emirates [video]
- Cesc Fabregas makes fun of Oscar’s English on Chelsea’s open top bus parade...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi