PUMA’s evoPOWER boot ad featuring Fabregas, Reus, Balotelli & Reus is awesome
Hats off to Puma for their highly entertaining, fun and creative marketing campaign around their new boot, the PUMA evoPower.
Extensive research has gone into designing and producing what PUMA claim is football’s most powerful and accurate boot.
The ad shows Fabregas, Reus and Balotelli testing the boot in a secretive underground laboratory, with the air and urgency of a Batman-type epic movie.
Reus and Fabregas are shown testing the boot to devastating effect, Cesc accidentally blasting the ball to the moon, and Reus nearly taking the scientists’ heads off with some rocket shots.
Thierry Henry then makes a quirky cameo, leaving it all open for a follow-up advert…
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal set to make incredible bid for Cesc Fabregas [Sunday Express]December 4, 2016
- Will he be banned? Everyone saw Cesc Fabregas slap Fernandinho [Tweets]December 4, 2016
- Fan cam footage of Fernandinho pushing Cesc Fabregas over an ad hoarding (Video)December 3, 2016
- Pep Guardiola seriously snubbed Cesc Fabregas after Man City 1 – Chelsea 3 (video)December 3, 2016
- Marco Reus scores on his Dortmund return to make it 5-2 in 33rd minute (Video)November 22, 2016
- Arsene Wenger will target Dortmund star if Alexis doesn’t sign new deal [Mirror]November 19, 2016
- Marco Reus could make long-awaited injury return against Bayern MunichNovember 10, 2016
- Good guy Mustafi: Arsenal defender explains his tribute to Marco Reus at 2014 World CupOctober 7, 2016
- Mario Balotelli has revealed how he would celebrate a Nice title winNovember 16, 2016
- Nice striker Mario Balotelli discusses Mamadou Sakho’s situation at LiverpoolNovember 6, 2016
- Liverpool old boy Mario Balotelli continues his fine scoring form for Nice (Video)October 30, 2016
- “Balotelli is an idiot” says former manager Roberto ManciniOctober 26, 2016