PUMA’s evoPOWER boot ad featuring Fabregas, Reus, Balotelli & Reus is awesome
Hats off to Puma for their highly entertaining, fun and creative marketing campaign around their new boot, the PUMA evoPower.
Extensive research has gone into designing and producing what PUMA claim is football’s most powerful and accurate boot.
The ad shows Fabregas, Reus and Balotelli testing the boot in a secretive underground laboratory, with the air and urgency of a Batman-type epic movie.
Reus and Fabregas are shown testing the boot to devastating effect, Cesc accidentally blasting the ball to the moon, and Reus nearly taking the scientists’ heads off with some rocket shots.
Thierry Henry then makes a quirky cameo, leaving it all open for a follow-up advert…
Watch Live Stream
- Cesc Fabregas benched again: Watford v Chelsea [Team Sheets]August 20, 2016
- Rumour: Antonio Conte drops Cesc Fabregas for Chelsea v West HamAugust 15, 2016
- More claims Chelsea could sell Cesc Fabregas appear in the Italian pressAugust 14, 2016
- Chelsea offer Juventus a midfielder [Tuttosport]August 12, 2016
- FIFA 17 creators got Marco Reus to show off new gameplay at GamesCOM (Video)August 22, 2016
- Shinji Kagawa on how he helped Marco Reus feature on the global cover of FIFA 17 (Video)July 23, 2016
- Confirmed: Marco Reus beats Man United & Chelsea stars to front cover of FIFA 17July 21, 2016
- Bromance: A happy Marco Reus welcomes Mario Gotze back to Dortmund on TwitterJuly 21, 2016
- Mino Raiola offers Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli to Man United [Gazzetta]August 24, 2016
- Mario Balotelli tipped to leave Liverpool to move to Ligue 1 [France Football]August 24, 2016
- Palermo fans display banner begging club to sign Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli [Picture]August 23, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho held a meeting with Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli [Calcio Mercato]August 17, 2016