PUMA’s evoPOWER boot ad featuring Fabregas, Reus, Balotelli & Reus is awesome
- January 18, 2014
Hats off to Puma for their highly entertaining, fun and creative marketing campaign around their new boot, the PUMA evoPower.
Extensive research has gone into designing and producing what PUMA claim is football’s most powerful and accurate boot.
The ad shows Fabregas, Reus and Balotelli testing the boot in a secretive underground laboratory, with the air and urgency of a Batman-type epic movie.
Reus and Fabregas are shown testing the boot to devastating effect, Cesc accidentally blasting the ball to the moon, and Reus nearly taking the scientists’ heads off with some rocket shots.
Thierry Henry then makes a quirky cameo, leaving it all open for a follow-up advert…
- Pedro & Cesc Fabregas on Chelsea’s 3-2 win at West Brom (video)
- Name & Shame: Jose Mourinho lists the Chelsea players he’s unhappy with
- Ex Barcelona star Pedro joins Chelsea training alongside Cesc Fabregas (Vine)
- Chelsea fans slam Cesc Fabregas on Twitter following shock 2-2 draw at home to Swansea ...
- Chelsea stars Cesc Fabgregas & Falcao compare their first cars with their current ...
- Chelsea star Cesc Fabregas produced a glorious assist for Victor Moses v PSG (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...