- These statistics after Arsenal draw will make Liverpool fans weep! [Graphic]
- Brendan Rodgers: Liverpool played better than 5-1 win v Arsenal, calls Alexis Sanchez a diver [Video]
- Arsenal picked up some unwanted statistics in draw at Liverpool [Graphic]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger regrets conceding stoppage time equaliser to Liverpool [Video]
- Martin Skrtel & Adam Lallana post match interview after Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
PUMA’s evoPOWER boot ad featuring Fabregas, Reus, Balotelli & Reus is awesome
Hats off to Puma for their highly entertaining, fun and creative marketing campaign around their new boot, the PUMA evoPower.
Extensive research has gone into designing and producing what PUMA claim is football’s most powerful and accurate boot.
The ad shows Fabregas, Reus and Balotelli testing the boot in a secretive underground laboratory, with the air and urgency of a Batman-type epic movie.
Reus and Fabregas are shown testing the boot to devastating effect, Cesc accidentally blasting the ball to the moon, and Reus nearly taking the scientists’ heads off with some rocket shots.
Thierry Henry then makes a quirky cameo, leaving it all open for a follow-up advert…
- Updated: January 18, 2014