PUMA’s evoPOWER boot ad featuring Fabregas, Reus, Balotelli & Reus is awesome
Hats off to Puma for their highly entertaining, fun and creative marketing campaign around their new boot, the PUMA evoPower.
Extensive research has gone into designing and producing what PUMA claim is football’s most powerful and accurate boot.
The ad shows Fabregas, Reus and Balotelli testing the boot in a secretive underground laboratory, with the air and urgency of a Batman-type epic movie.
Reus and Fabregas are shown testing the boot to devastating effect, Cesc accidentally blasting the ball to the moon, and Reus nearly taking the scientists’ heads off with some rocket shots.
Thierry Henry then makes a quirky cameo, leaving it all open for a follow-up advert…
Watch Live Stream
- Cesc Fabregas to leave Chelsea for Man City [Sun]October 23, 2016
- Antonio Conte’s description of Fabregas injury leads to hilarious misunderstanding (Video)October 22, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas’s wife comments on speculation about him moving to AC MilanOctober 17, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesc announces a new member of the Fabregas family on InstagramOctober 16, 2016
- Good guy Mustafi: Arsenal defender explains his tribute to Marco Reus at 2014 World CupOctober 7, 2016
- Arsenal’s summer 2016 #madness revealed by Twitter user @AFCAMDENSeptember 15, 2016
- FIFA 17 creators got Marco Reus to show off new gameplay at GamesCOM (Video)August 22, 2016
- Shinji Kagawa on how he helped Marco Reus feature on the global cover of FIFA 17 (Video)July 23, 2016
- Roberto Mancini praises Mario Balotelli but says he must get 20 goals this season [L’Equipe]October 13, 2016
- Mario Balotelli says he has only felt good at Man City & Nice [Quotes]October 5, 2016
- Nice forward Mario Balotelli will have his red card against Lorient revoked [L’Equipe]October 4, 2016
- Mario Balotelli reveals how mistreated he was at Liverpool by Jurgen Klopp [Tweet]October 3, 2016