PUMA’s evoPOWER boot ad featuring Fabregas, Reus, Balotelli & Reus is awesome
- January 18, 2014
Hats off to Puma for their highly entertaining, fun and creative marketing campaign around their new boot, the PUMA evoPower.
Extensive research has gone into designing and producing what PUMA claim is football’s most powerful and accurate boot.
The ad shows Fabregas, Reus and Balotelli testing the boot in a secretive underground laboratory, with the air and urgency of a Batman-type epic movie.
Reus and Fabregas are shown testing the boot to devastating effect, Cesc accidentally blasting the ball to the moon, and Reus nearly taking the scientists’ heads off with some rocket shots.
Thierry Henry then makes a quirky cameo, leaving it all open for a follow-up advert…
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...