Puerto Rican pop star Ricky Martin releases a brand new World Cup song “Vida” [Video]
- April 22, 2014
Ricky Martin, now 42-years-old, has made a fresh attempt at trying to be relevant by releasing an unofficial song for the World Cup called “Vida”.
Cashing in the World Cup cash cow, Ricky Martin is taking on the official song of the Mundial, “We are one”, sung by Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull and Claudia Leitte.
Filmed on the beaches of Brazil with various shots of pretty people and children playing football, Ricky Martin’s song is half English and half Spanish to appeal to to widest amount of football fans possible.
It goes without saying that the pop tune is mega cheesy and rather awful.
Watch Ricky Martin brand new World Cup song “Vida” below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi