Puerto Rican pop star Ricky Martin releases a brand new World Cup song “Vida” [Video]
- April 22, 2014
Ricky Martin, now 42-years-old, has made a fresh attempt at trying to be relevant by releasing an unofficial song for the World Cup called “Vida”.
Cashing in the World Cup cash cow, Ricky Martin is taking on the official song of the Mundial, “We are one”, sung by Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull and Claudia Leitte.
Filmed on the beaches of Brazil with various shots of pretty people and children playing football, Ricky Martin’s song is half English and half Spanish to appeal to to widest amount of football fans possible.
It goes without saying that the pop tune is mega cheesy and rather awful.
Watch Ricky Martin brand new World Cup song “Vida” below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...