Psyche! Sydney keeper Vedran Janjetovic bluffs Wanderers penalty taker, tells him where to put it!
- March 8, 2014
This was a huge moment in today’s Sydney derby in the A-League, without doubt the turning point that swung the pendulum away from Wanderers and into Sydney’s direction.
With Wanderers leading 1-0, they were awarded a penalty on 51′, with the chance to all but seal the game.
Mark Bridge stepped up, but he hadn’t counted on Sydney keeper Vedran Janjetovic’s antics.
Janjetovic completely psyched Bridge out, by calling his bluff and telling him which side to put the penalty.
Bridge, clearly bamboozled, did exactly as he was told and put it in that corner, where Janjetovic dived simply to save.
(Skip to 0:40 to see the penalty psyching incident)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi