Psyche! Sydney keeper Vedran Janjetovic bluffs Wanderers penalty taker, tells him where to put it!
- March 8, 2014
This was a huge moment in today’s Sydney derby in the A-League, without doubt the turning point that swung the pendulum away from Wanderers and into Sydney’s direction.
With Wanderers leading 1-0, they were awarded a penalty on 51′, with the chance to all but seal the game.
Mark Bridge stepped up, but he hadn’t counted on Sydney keeper Vedran Janjetovic’s antics.
Janjetovic completely psyched Bridge out, by calling his bluff and telling him which side to put the penalty.
Bridge, clearly bamboozled, did exactly as he was told and put it in that corner, where Janjetovic dived simply to save.
(Skip to 0:40 to see the penalty psyching incident)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...