PSG’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic speaks French when picking up award; Sirigu & Veratti laugh hysterically [Vine]
- May 11, 2014
PSG star Zlatan Ibrahimovic tonight won the League 1 Player of the Season award.
The Swedish striker went to pick up his award and gave a short speech in French.
By the reactions of PSG teammates Salvatore Sirigu and Marco Veratti, his French is not very good.
They look like little school boys trying their hardest not to laugh.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...