- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
PSG’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic speaks French when picking up award; Sirigu & Veratti laugh hysterically [Vine]
PSG star Zlatan Ibrahimovic tonight won the League 1 Player of the Season award.
The Swedish striker went to pick up his award and gave a short speech in French.
By the reactions of PSG teammates Salvatore Sirigu and Marco Veratti, his French is not very good.
They look like little school boys trying their hardest not to laugh.
- Updated: May 11, 2014