PSG’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic on getting a wax statue made of him in Paris [Video]
PSG star Zlatan Ibrahimovic has become a huge celebrity in France since moving in 2012.
It recently emerged that the 32 year old striker would be getting a wax statue of himself in the Musee Grevin in Paris.
The Swedish star was crowned Ligue 1 Player of the Year for the second successive season and has earned a place in Paris’s version of Madam Tussaud’s.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic spoke about the wax model in the video below.
Watch Live Stream
- Former PSG defender Antoine Conte in custody after attack leaves teen in critical conditionDecember 9, 2016
- PSG & Real Madrid target one of Maurcio Pochettino’s star playersDecember 9, 2016
- Arsenal fans celebrate as the Gunners finally finish 1st in their Champions League group [Tweets]December 6, 2016
- PSG are unhappy with Angel Di Maria’s form and detached attitude [L’Equipe]December 5, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s brilliant gesture in Zorya when the cameras weren’t lookingDecember 9, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic makes fun of a journalist’s question after the Zorya game (Video)December 9, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic praises Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s ‘magnificent’ goal v Zorya (Video)December 8, 2016
- 7 in 6: Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores in Zorya Luhansk 0 – Manchester United 2 (Official Video)December 8, 2016