PSG’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic on getting a wax statue made of him in Paris [Video]
PSG star Zlatan Ibrahimovic has become a huge celebrity in France since moving in 2012.
It recently emerged that the 32 year old striker would be getting a wax statue of himself in the Musee Grevin in Paris.
The Swedish star was crowned Ligue 1 Player of the Year for the second successive season and has earned a place in Paris’s version of Madam Tussaud’s.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic spoke about the wax model in the video below.
Watch Live Stream
- PSG star agrees to join Juventus at end of the season [Tuttosport]October 21, 2016
- PSG’s Jese Rodriguez is still paying €700 a night in plush Parisian hotel Le Royal MonceauOctober 14, 2016
- PSG defender Serge Aurier investigated by FIFA for ‘throat slit’ gesture [BBC]October 13, 2016
- Incredible: Ivory Coast defender Serge Aurier saved the life of Mali’s Moussa Doumbia (Video)October 12, 2016
- Manchester United’s Luke Shaw makes it sound like Zlatan has unreal banter (Video)October 19, 2016
- Jose Mourinho issues warning to Ibrahimovic, Pogba and co.October 19, 2016
- Man Utd’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic admits he should have done better with header v LiverpoolOctober 18, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic acknowledges that Man United haven’t clicked yet [ESPN]October 18, 2016