PSG’s €64m purchase Edinson Cavani sings ‘La Bamba’ at his induction ceremony
- August 17, 2013
Everyone loves a good hazing, especially when it involves a multi-million dollar footballer.
The biggest signing of the summer transfer window in Europe has been PSG’s €64m purchase of Edinson Cavani from Napoli, but despite the shedload of cash lobbed in his direction, the Uruguayan striker showed he is just one of the boys in Paris during his induction ceremony earlier in the week.
Reportedly record by Argentine forward Ezequiel Lavezzi, Cavani has been filmed standing alone on a chair before belting out the brilliant 90s pop-anthem “La Bamba” in front of his new teammates.
Listen to Edinson Cavani singing “La Bamba” at his PSG induction ceremony below.
- Edinson Cavani kicked Jara in the cojones after being anally prodded [Video]
- Uruguay assistant coach claims Jara taunted Cavani about his father going to prison
- Man United plan swap deal with PSG: Angel Di Maria for Edinson Cavani [Sunday Star]
- Edinson Cavani visits father in prison, incarcerated for fatal DUI crash [El Pais]
- The best Memes & Twitter jokes on Gonzalo Jara’s anal probe of Edinson Cavani
- Uruguay’s Edinson Cavani was sent off v Chile for having bum fingered by Jara [Vi...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi