PSG ready to bid €80m for Chelsea’s Eden Hazard in the summer [France Football]
- January 21, 2014
Well-respected magazine France Football have a provocative front cover of their latest edition, dressing Chelsea forward Eden Hazard in a PSG shirt.
According to the report, PSG are ready to make Chelsea a huge offer for Eden Hazard during the summer transfer window. The Parisians are willing to offer the Blues more than €80 million for their Belgian star, which if true, would probably be an offer too good for Chelsea to turn down.
Speculation linking Hazard to PSG, however, is not new, and just last weekend the forward spoke to French television show TeleFoot about his future:
For four years, during each transfer market, there are rumours I will go here and there. Paris has money, Paris is a great club. But I am at Chelsea, there is no chance to see me leaving during that transfer market or during the next one, I think.
I don’t want to leave. To me, Chelsea is the best place to improve.
Hazard’s interview on French TV can be seen below.
- Diego Costa says he’d love to have Arda Turan and his kebabs at Chelsea [Bugün]
- John Terry puts in comedic performance in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Chelsea youngster Mario Pasalic joins Monaco on loan as part of Falcao deal [Video]
- Done Deal: Chelsea secure season-long loan of Falcao from AS Monaco
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi