PSG President Al-Khelaifi closes door on Real Madrid’s Di Maria: ‘He’s too expensive’ [Video]
- August 7, 2014
After being involved in discussions with Real Madrid over the last number of weeks, and looking like being on the cusp of closing the deal, PSG President Nasser Al-Khelaifi surprisingly revealed that they’ve now pulled out of a move for Angel Di Maria.
At David Luiz’s presentation today, Al-Khelaifi explained that he and his partners had been in discussions, and that they consider Di Maria top player, but, ‘for me, he was very expensive, so we stopped the discussions.’
Too expensive? This is a guy who paid 50 million for David Luiz. British Pounds.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...