PSG to bid €75m for Chelsea star Eden Hazard; 5 year contract worth €15m a year [France Football]
- June 3, 2014
This will certainly not be the the last summer transfer story linking PSG with a move for Chelsea’s Eden Hazard.
The Belgian winger has been linked with a move to PSG for some time and France Football claim PSG will table a €75m bid after the World Cup.
France Football believe PSG will offer him a payrise to €15m a year, offering Hazard a 5 year contract at Parc des Princes.
The French media outlet claim Chelsea’s Eden Hazard already considers himself a PSG player.
A meeting has already taken place between Hazard’s agent and PSG in March, according to the transfer story.
- Drake scores a penalty past Chelsea legend Didier Drogba [Instagram video]
- Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 welcomes Radamel Falcao to the club with classy video
- Diego Costa smashes into people and scores nutmeg during futsal friendly in Kuwait [Video]
- Diego Costa says he’d love to have Arda Turan and his kebabs at Chelsea [Bugün]
- John Terry puts in comedic performance in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi