PSG players watch AC Milan-Barcelona together, TV breaks… Zlatan comes to the rescue
- February 21, 2013
French website RMC Sports have a rather cracking story today that we feel needs to be aired in English.
At the initiative of Argentine pair Ezequiel Lavezzi and Javier Pastore, the whole PSG squad went out for dinner on Wednesday evening in Paris.
(There is no mention of whether David Beckham also joined his new PSG team mates.)
The Ligue 1 leaders enjoyed their meal at an Argentine restaurant and also took in the big Champions League encounter between AC Milan and Barcelona.
During the broadcast, the TV in the restaurant broke down and the picture quality became very poor.
As RMC Sports reveals, PSG had a repair man in their ranks: Zlatan Ibrahimovic!
Carlos, the owner of the restaurant, told RMC Sports that “There was a problem during the match. At one point, the Freebox did not send the right signal. Zlatan took the remote control and showed us how to watch the game properly. He is very handy!”
Presumably, Zlatan was keen to watch two of his former clubs battle it out at the San Siro!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi