PSG plan to follow up signing of Chelsea’s David Luiz with swoop for Eden Hazard [Sun]
- May 23, 2014
Was David Luiz just the sweetener?
With Chelsea’s Brazilian defender on the verge of signing David Luiz for a reported £40m-50m, tomorrow’s Sun now claims that the Parisians plan to follow up the deal with an altogether more indecent proposal for Chelsea talisman Eden Hazard.
If their plan was to sweeten Chelsea with an excessively generous payment for David Luiz, then one question arises: if the erratic defender is worth that much, how much is the Premier League’s second best player worth, three times that?
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Chelsea youngster Mario Pasalic joins Monaco on loan as part of Falcao deal [Video]
- Done Deal: Chelsea secure season-long loan of Falcao from AS Monaco
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Juventus consider bid for Chelsea midfielder Willian [Mirror]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi