- Crazy Stat: Robin van Persie only had 12 touches v Arsenal, and 3 of them were from corners he took!
- SKILLS! Ajax’s Ricardo Kishna pulls off a showboat nutmeg v Heerenveen [GIF & Vine]
- Jack Wilshere to sign new £150,000 a week deal to stay at Arsenal until 2020 [Sunday People]
- Epic Video: All of Lionel Messi’s record breaking 253 goals for Barcelona in La Liga
- Jose Mourinho: Our football v West Brom “was in another dimension”
PSG manager Blanc accused of sexism after belittling a question from an attractive Swedish journalist
PSG coach Laurent Blanc has dropped himself in hot water for a stupid set of comments made in a press conference on Tuesday.
During the presser in Paris, Swedish journalist Johanna Franden, from the Aftonbladet newspaper, questioned the coach about the teams tactics. Blanc’s responses were terrible.
Franden: You started the season playing 4-4-2 but switched to 4-3-3 after a couple of matches…
Blanc: I mean, women talking football tactics, it’s so beautiful … I think it’s fantastic! You know what 4-3-3 means, don’t you?
Franden: Yes, it’s my job.
Blanc: I mean, there’s a lot of ways of playing. Haha, I’m just joking…
— Philip O'Connor (@philipoconnor) December 17, 2013
- Updated: December 17, 2013