PSG and Monaco to offer Man United’s Patrice Evra 4 year deal worth £31m [Star]
- November 23, 2013
Patrice Evra has made the Manchester United left back spot his own since joining in 2006.
The Frenchman has earned himself a repuation as one of the greatest left backs in the world.
Now 31, Evra has just over 6 months left on his contract and according to the Star big spending French clubs, PSG and Monaco, are ready to offer him a mega-deal.
The Sunday Star is reporting that the two clubs would be willing to offer the full back a whopping £8m a year deal.
If Manchester United want to keep hold of their prized defender, they may have to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
- Man United star Angel Di Maria says he wants to win the Champions League with PSG after...
- Louis Van Gaal offers Barcelona’s Pedro starring role in terrifying front three f...
- Barcelona want to hang on to Man United bound Pedro until European Super Cup
- Photoshoppers get Man United’s pitchfork-wielding Juan Mata to go on the rampage ...
- Why Man United fans should not be upset with PSG bound Angel Di Maria [Opinion]
- Ashley Young agrees a new 3-year Man United contract [ESPN]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi