PSG and Monaco to offer Man United’s Patrice Evra 4 year deal worth £31m [Star]
- November 23, 2013
Patrice Evra has made the Manchester United left back spot his own since joining in 2006.
The Frenchman has earned himself a repuation as one of the greatest left backs in the world.
Now 31, Evra has just over 6 months left on his contract and according to the Star big spending French clubs, PSG and Monaco, are ready to offer him a mega-deal.
The Sunday Star is reporting that the two clubs would be willing to offer the full back a whopping £8m a year deal.
If Manchester United want to keep hold of their prized defender, they may have to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
- Feature: Nani becomes the latest fading force to wind up in Turkey
- Man United prepare €82m offer for Thomas Muller. Talks have begun [Sport 1]
- Victor Valdes rejects offer to leave Man United for Valencia [AS]
- People in LA have no idea who Steven Gerrard is, one guy thought he played for Man Unit...
- Raheem Sterling tops list of 20 most valuable youngsters ft. Man United & Arsenal ...
- BBC duped by a fake report linking Bayern’s Thomas Muller & Arjen Robben to ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi