PSG and Monaco to offer Man United’s Patrice Evra 4 year deal worth £31m [Star]
- November 23, 2013
Patrice Evra has made the Manchester United left back spot his own since joining in 2006.
The Frenchman has earned himself a repuation as one of the greatest left backs in the world.
Now 31, Evra has just over 6 months left on his contract and according to the Star big spending French clubs, PSG and Monaco, are ready to offer him a mega-deal.
The Sunday Star is reporting that the two clubs would be willing to offer the full back a whopping £8m a year deal.
If Manchester United want to keep hold of their prized defender, they may have to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]