PRANK! Neymar shaves new players’ heads in Santos ritual ‘baptism’
- February 1, 2013
Emerson Palmieri, Jubal and Gustavo Henrique will remember their first day at Santos for the rest of their lives.
But for all the wrong reasons!
The three new members of Santos’ squad were treated to a very special welcome from Neymar – only 20 himself! – in the form of butchered haircuts, as the peroxide superstar took the razor for a walk on their heads.
As Neymar makes clear in the video below, the three had to train like that in order to fulfil the rite of passage; which they all did, despite looking like they wanted a hug from their mommys after Neymar’s nasty surprise!
Watch Neymar’s Santos hazing on the clip below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”291638″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...