PRANK! Neymar shaves new players’ heads in Santos ritual ‘baptism’
- February 1, 2013
Emerson Palmieri, Jubal and Gustavo Henrique will remember their first day at Santos for the rest of their lives.
But for all the wrong reasons!
The three new members of Santos’ squad were treated to a very special welcome from Neymar – only 20 himself! – in the form of butchered haircuts, as the peroxide superstar took the razor for a walk on their heads.
As Neymar makes clear in the video below, the three had to train like that in order to fulfil the rite of passage; which they all did, despite looking like they wanted a hug from their mommys after Neymar’s nasty surprise!
Watch Neymar’s Santos hazing on the clip below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”291638″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]