- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Predicted Line-up: Arsenal are decimated by injuries before their season opener v Aston Villa
- Updated: August 15, 2013
Arsene Wenger’s lack of spending this summer is now back in full focus as the news filters in about Arsenal’s squad fitness ahead of Saturday’s Premier League opener against Aston Villa.
Following Wednesday night’s international friendly schedule, Arsenal are in dire straights.
The Gunners’ gravest problems are in defence.
Bacary Sagna is the latest name to be put on the injury list after the French full-back picked up an ankle injury against Belgium, while the North Londoners were already without Thomas Vermaelen and Nacho Monreal. That leaves Wenger with just four first team defenders to choose from.
In midfield Arsenal are equally shorn of bodies with Santi Cazorla (fatigue) and Mikel Arteta (thigh, possiblly out for four weeks), both unlikely to feature at the Emirates on Saturday.
Up front, Arsenal’s new signing Yaya Sanogo is also out with injury.
Below is a predicted line up for Arsenal’s opener day fixture with Aston Villa, together with a team of eleven players who Arsenal didn’t sign this summer despite rumours of potential deals.