- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Pre Spurs-Liverpool, Pochettino hails Balotelli as “an unbelievable player” [video]
After Tottenham’s convincing win over AEL Limassol in the Europa League on Thursday night, thoughts turned to a big Premier League clash, so early on in the season.
Spurs host Liverpool at White Hart Lane on Sunday and will be keen to build on their fine start to the season which has seen new boss Mauricio Pochettino preside over four wins, in the Premier League and Europa League.
Liverpool meanwhile have not quite reached the heights of last season yet, scraping past Southampton at home before losing at Manchester City on Monday.
And all eyes will be on (Super) Mario Balotelli at White Hart Lane on Sunday with the Italian striker set to make his debut, either alongside Daniel Sturridge, or off the bench.
Can Balotelli replace Luis Suarez?
Mauricio Pochettino certainly rates the former AC Milan striker, if his comments in last night’s presser are anything to go by.
Tottenham v Liverpool – Best Odds!
EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 9/1 Liverpool to beat Tottenham!
Exclusive Offer: Back Liverpool to beat the Spurs at incredible odds of 9/1!
Back Liverpool at the current Sportsbook price. Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs, if Liverpool win.
- Updated: August 29, 2014