- Man United fan says club shouldn’t have sold Welbeck to Arsenal after Villa draw [Full Time Devils]
- Ander Herrera celebrates Falcao goal & posts injury update on Instagram
- Paul Lambert says Aston Villa were “fantastic” v Man United, 10-men could have won it [Video]
- Paul Pogba scores a behind-the-goal goal during Juventus training in Doha!
- Arsene Wenger & the Arsenal squad read “A Visit from St. Nicholas”
Pre Spurs-Liverpool, Pochettino hails Balotelli as “an unbelievable player” [video]
After Tottenham’s convincing win over AEL Limassol in the Europa League on Thursday night, thoughts turned to a big Premier League clash, so early on in the season.
Spurs host Liverpool at White Hart Lane on Sunday and will be keen to build on their fine start to the season which has seen new boss Mauricio Pochettino preside over four wins, in the Premier League and Europa League.
Liverpool meanwhile have not quite reached the heights of last season yet, scraping past Southampton at home before losing at Manchester City on Monday.
And all eyes will be on (Super) Mario Balotelli at White Hart Lane on Sunday with the Italian striker set to make his debut, either alongside Daniel Sturridge, or off the bench.
Can Balotelli replace Luis Suarez?
Mauricio Pochettino certainly rates the former AC Milan striker, if his comments in last night’s presser are anything to go by.
Tottenham v Liverpool – Best Odds!
EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 9/1 Liverpool to beat Tottenham!
Exclusive Offer: Back Liverpool to beat the Spurs at incredible odds of 9/1!
Back Liverpool at the current Sportsbook price. Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs, if Liverpool win.
- Updated: August 29, 2014