Pranksters! Pepe & Marcelo con teammates at Real Madrid with fake injury
- January 18, 2014
Pepe and Marcelo combined for a childish, but nonetheless funny prank at Real Madrid yesterday.
The Brazilian pair – neither of them strangers to exaggerating the effect of a tackle in real games, teamed up to hoodwink their teammates and coaching staff, by pretending Marcelo had injured Pepe.
Pepe did what comes natural – he rolled around acting as if he’d been taken out by a sniper, until the worried coaching staff got too close, at which point the pair leaped up in amusement.
Good to see they rehearse their theatrics at training.
Practice makes perfect.
- Real Madrid fans choose unlikely successor for captaincy should Casillas & Ramos l...
- Real Madrid’s Marcelo shows off his skills with two freestyle footballers [Video]
- Marcelo hypnotizes Cristiano Ronaldo with skills show at Real Madrid training [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo & Marcelo play head tennis in the middle of Rondo [Video]
- Marcelo suffered watching finale of Madrid derby in his civvies [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi