Pranksters! Pepe & Marcelo con teammates at Real Madrid with fake injury
- January 18, 2014
Pepe and Marcelo combined for a childish, but nonetheless funny prank at Real Madrid yesterday.
The Brazilian pair – neither of them strangers to exaggerating the effect of a tackle in real games, teamed up to hoodwink their teammates and coaching staff, by pretending Marcelo had injured Pepe.
Pepe did what comes natural – he rolled around acting as if he’d been taken out by a sniper, until the worried coaching staff got too close, at which point the pair leaped up in amusement.
Good to see they rehearse their theatrics at training.
Practice makes perfect.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...