Pranksters! Pepe & Marcelo con teammates at Real Madrid with fake injury
- January 18, 2014
Pepe and Marcelo combined for a childish, but nonetheless funny prank at Real Madrid yesterday.
The Brazilian pair – neither of them strangers to exaggerating the effect of a tackle in real games, teamed up to hoodwink their teammates and coaching staff, by pretending Marcelo had injured Pepe.
Pepe did what comes natural – he rolled around acting as if he’d been taken out by a sniper, until the worried coaching staff got too close, at which point the pair leaped up in amusement.
Good to see they rehearse their theatrics at training.
Practice makes perfect.
- Cristiano Ronaldo photobombed Marcelo during TV interview after Real Madrid beat Galata...
- Real Madrid defender Marcelo scores brilliant solo golazo v Galatasaray (video)
- Thunderous Marcelo strike smashes a kid in the face during Real Madrid friendly (Video)
- Real Madrid fans choose unlikely successor for captaincy should Casillas & Ramos l...
- Real Madrid’s Marcelo shows off his skills with two freestyle footballers [Video]
- Marcelo hypnotizes Cristiano Ronaldo with skills show at Real Madrid training [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...