- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Prank of the Season: Icelanders Thor Akureyri FC in pre-season training
- Updated: April 25, 2011
First off a big, big thank you to 101erÂ Haraldur Hringsson for forwarding this video onto us.
What is it withÂ Icelandic football?
It wasn’t so long ago the we brought you the amazing goal celebration antics ofÂ Stjarnan FC; the Icelandic club who went that extra mile to entertain the crowd with such memorable moments including theÂ â€œfishâ€ celebration (full article and footage), the â€œbikeâ€ routine (full article and footage), â€rewind,â€ â€œstrokeâ€ and â€œbirthâ€ celebrations (full article and footage), their â€œswimmingâ€ and â€œrowingâ€ celebrations (full article and footage), the “hand grenade” (full article and footage) and lastly the “human toilet”Â celebration (watch here).
ButÂ Stjarnan were so 2010.
2011 now belongs toÂ Thor Akureyri FC, who have established themselves as the chief prankers in Scandinavia following this superb video from their pre-season training camp in Portugal.
What made this prank so superb was the collective achievement of several players to gang together. Not only did none of the players give the gag away until the perfect moment, but they invested a good five minutes laying the groundwork so that their victim got punked to the fullest.
Without giving away the punchline, did you know that if you cover your face before doing sit-ups it makes your back seize up for a few seconds?