Prank! Jose Mourinho starts to name his Chelsea team for PSG during presser, then rips up paper [Video]
Jose Mourinho was in high spirits today, looking refreshed after Saturday’s shock defeat at Crystal Palace.
And for the day that was in it – April Fool’s – Mourinho decided to pull a prank on the press pack during his press conference.
Asked in jest by one journo whether he felt like naming his team for them a day early, as he once so famously did during his first stint at Chelsea, Mou acted as if he was willing to give them their manna.
Starting to name his team, ‘Cech, Terry, Cahil, Azpilicueta…’, Mourinho then stopped short and scrunched up the paper, to the delight of the hacks present.
Good one Jose!
Watch Live Stream
- ‘I felt lost’ : Atletico Madrid’s Fernando Torres reflects on his dark days at ...May 23rd, 2016
- Arsenal target Alvaro Morata appears to confirm he is leaving Juventus [Instagram]May 23rd, 2016
- Jose Mourinho to take former Chelsea staff with him to Man United. Tuesday is d-day [Duncan Castles]May 22nd, 2016
- Chelsea & Man United are fighting over a new Kia Joorabchian client [A Bola]May 22nd, 2016
- Eric Cantona insists Man United fans won’t like Jose Mourinho & puts himself forward [...May 24th, 2016
- 16 players Jose Mourinho wants at Man United, according to the English pressMay 24th, 2016
- Jose Mourinho wants Ryan Giggs to stay, but not as Man United assistant manager [SSN]May 24th, 2016
- Louis van Gaal’s sacking and Jose Mourinho’s imminent arrival dominate back pages [Pi...May 24th, 2016