Prank! Jose Mourinho starts to name his Chelsea team for PSG during presser, then rips up paper [Video]
- April 1, 2014
Jose Mourinho was in high spirits today, looking refreshed after Saturday’s shock defeat at Crystal Palace.
And for the day that was in it – April Fool’s – Mourinho decided to pull a prank on the press pack during his press conference.
Asked in jest by one journo whether he felt like naming his team for them a day early, as he once so famously did during his first stint at Chelsea, Mou acted as if he was willing to give them their manna.
Starting to name his team, ‘Cech, Terry, Cahil, Azpilicueta…’, Mourinho then stopped short and scrunched up the paper, to the delight of the hacks present.
Good one Jose!
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea Fans Channel rank the top five worst Blues signings [Video]
- Chelsea’s 14-year-old Bernard Kosia moonwalks while balancing a football [Skills ...
- Colombian TV report Radamel Falcao has signed his Chelsea contract [video]
- Atletico Madrid’s Arda Turan wants to join Chelsea in a £29m deal [Daily Mail]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi