Prank! Jose Mourinho starts to name his Chelsea team for PSG during presser, then rips up paper [Video]
Jose Mourinho was in high spirits today, looking refreshed after Saturday’s shock defeat at Crystal Palace.
And for the day that was in it – April Fool’s – Mourinho decided to pull a prank on the press pack during his press conference.
Asked in jest by one journo whether he felt like naming his team for them a day early, as he once so famously did during his first stint at Chelsea, Mou acted as if he was willing to give them their manna.
Starting to name his team, ‘Cech, Terry, Cahil, Azpilicueta…’, Mourinho then stopped short and scrunched up the paper, to the delight of the hacks present.
Good one Jose!
Watch Live Stream
- Terry and Loftus-Cheek talk about ‘the Journey’ process in BTS EA Sports videoDecember 8, 2016
- 737th overall in Fantasy Premier League & not a single transfer this seasonDecember 8, 2016
- Lots of Chelsea fans don’t even want Arsenal’s star player [Tweets]December 8, 2016
- John Terry films bizarre goalkeeper exercise at Chelsea trainingDecember 8, 2016
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho signs mascots boots pre-Zorya (Video)December 8, 2016
- Mourinho-loving granny gets giant tattoo of the Special OneDecember 7, 2016
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho slams UEFA over state of Zorya Luhansk’s ‘hard and icy’ pitch (Video)December 7, 2016
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho will love this Henrikh Mkhitaryan interview (Video)December 6, 2016