Prank! Jose Mourinho starts to name his Chelsea team for PSG during presser, then rips up paper [Video]
- April 1, 2014
Jose Mourinho was in high spirits today, looking refreshed after Saturday’s shock defeat at Crystal Palace.
And for the day that was in it – April Fool’s – Mourinho decided to pull a prank on the press pack during his press conference.
Asked in jest by one journo whether he felt like naming his team for them a day early, as he once so famously did during his first stint at Chelsea, Mou acted as if he was willing to give them their manna.
Starting to name his team, ‘Cech, Terry, Cahil, Azpilicueta…’, Mourinho then stopped short and scrunched up the paper, to the delight of the hacks present.
Good one Jose!
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...