Prank! Jose Mourinho starts to name his Chelsea team for PSG during presser, then rips up paper [Video]
Jose Mourinho was in high spirits today, looking refreshed after Saturday’s shock defeat at Crystal Palace.
And for the day that was in it – April Fool’s – Mourinho decided to pull a prank on the press pack during his press conference.
Asked in jest by one journo whether he felt like naming his team for them a day early, as he once so famously did during his first stint at Chelsea, Mou acted as if he was willing to give them their manna.
Starting to name his team, ‘Cech, Terry, Cahil, Azpilicueta…’, Mourinho then stopped short and scrunched up the paper, to the delight of the hacks present.
Good one Jose!
Watch Live Stream
- Michy Batshuayi produces another social media banger with ‘Leg Day’ Instagram postSeptember 30, 2016
- Chelsea suffer another John Terry blow ahead of their match against Hull [Times]September 30, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas posts amusing comment on a Chelsea Instagram postSeptember 29, 2016
- Chelsea fans are talking about Thorgan Hazard [Tweets]September 29, 2016
- Jose Mourinho moves to give Sir Alex Ferguson more power at Manchester United [Glasgow Live]September 30, 2016
- Jose Mourinho was furious with one of his assistants over instructions given to Paul PogbaSeptember 30, 2016
- Who are Man United signing? Jose Mourinho with well-known Ukrainian agent Vadim Shablii [Instagram]September 30, 2016
- Jose Mourinho admits Man United had a difficult night v Zorya (Video)September 29, 2016