- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
PR Stunt: An electronic billboard with Jose Mourinho in a Chelsea shirt is spotted in Kensington
Daylite LED, a digital outdoor media sales company, have capitalised on news that Jose Mourinho is to leave Real Madrid on June 1st.
For months now speculation has been furious that the Special One will return to Chelsea this summer for a second stint in the Stamford Bridge dugout, and on Monday afternoon those rumours were boosted when Real President Florentino Perez confirmed that Mourinho will be departing the Bernabeu in ten days time.
Cue an excellent PR stunt.
Several photographs began being circulated on social media sites on Tuesday as @rbsfeatures spotted a new billboard on the Holland Road in Kensington, near Chelsea’s home ground.
The pictures featured Jose Mourinho in a Chelsea shirt with the hashtag #TheSecondComing.
The Daily Mail have since reported that the electronic billboard was simply a stunt from Daylite LED, but nevertheless it has once again fueled the hype that the Special One will be returning to the Premier League sooner rather than later.
See pictures of Jose Mourinho in a Chelsea shirt below.
- Updated: May 21, 2013