Potential third spell? Thierry Henry trains with Arsenal squad ahead of Southampton game [Pictures]
Arsenal legend Thierry Henry is arguably the greatest footballer the Premier League has ever seen.
The Frenchman had a 10 year spell in North London, before returning for a short loan spell in early 2012.
Now 36, Henry is back training with the Gunners, sparking speculation of a third stint at the club.
Playing for New York Red Bulls, Henry may be looking to keep fit during the MLS winter break but if Wenger is impressed with what he sees anything could happen.
Manager Arsene Wenger has few choices up front, with Olivier Giroud the only real option.
Could we see Thierry Henry pull on that Arsenal top once more?
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal v Basel: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 26, 2016
- Arsenal’s Francis Coquelin pictured in leg brace at hospitalSeptember 26, 2016
- Arsenal old boy Andrey Arshavin scored a stunner in Kazakhstan (Video)September 26, 2016
- Ref Michael Oliver tracked back quicker than Chelsea’s N’Golo Kante v ArsenalSeptember 26, 2016
- Thierry Henry’s superb interview with Antonio Conte before Chelsea v Liverpool (Video)September 16, 2016
- Shameless: Thierry Henry cashes in on handball against Ireland with NBA2K17 appearanceSeptember 9, 2016
- Roberto Martinez and Thierry Henry send a message out to Belgium supporters (Video)September 1, 2016
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry to give his full Belgium salary to charityAugust 31, 2016