- Lambert: ‘Roy Keane did visit Tom Cleverley, but it was a civilized conversation’ [Video]
- Funny BT Sports Christmas Ad: Carollers sing foul-mouthed football chants! [Video]
- Man Utd’s Robin van Persie: ‘I had a bad game v Arsenal, criticism was justified’ [Video]
- Neil Warnock: ‘I’d love Ashley Cole, but he’s not gonna come to Palace, he’s lovin’ it in Italy’
- Arsene Wenger: ‘Thierry Henry was 1 of the greatest player I’ve seen – and I’ve seen some good ones’
Potential third spell? Thierry Henry trains with Arsenal squad ahead of Southampton game [Pictures]
Arsenal legend Thierry Henry is arguably the greatest footballer the Premier League has ever seen.
The Frenchman had a 10 year spell in North London, before returning for a short loan spell in early 2012.
Now 36, Henry is back training with the Gunners, sparking speculation of a third stint at the club.
Playing for New York Red Bulls, Henry may be looking to keep fit during the MLS winter break but if Wenger is impressed with what he sees anything could happen.
Manager Arsene Wenger has few choices up front, with Olivier Giroud the only real option.
Could we see Thierry Henry pull on that Arsenal top once more?
- Updated: November 22, 2013