Potential third spell? Thierry Henry trains with Arsenal squad ahead of Southampton game [Pictures]
Arsenal legend Thierry Henry is arguably the greatest footballer the Premier League has ever seen.
The Frenchman had a 10 year spell in North London, before returning for a short loan spell in early 2012.
Now 36, Henry is back training with the Gunners, sparking speculation of a third stint at the club.
Playing for New York Red Bulls, Henry may be looking to keep fit during the MLS winter break but if Wenger is impressed with what he sees anything could happen.
Manager Arsene Wenger has few choices up front, with Olivier Giroud the only real option.
Could we see Thierry Henry pull on that Arsenal top once more?
- Arsenal & Spurs target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scores for 8th straight Bundeslig...
- Arsenal are joint top of the Premier League over the last 38 games & top this cale...
- Arsenal loudmouth Piers Morgan may regret sending this tweet about Liverpool (Video)
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin celebrates a stellar year with YouTube compilation (video)
- Remember Thierry Henry’s golazo for Arsenal v Man United? Here’s a US colle...
- Man United’s Anthony Martial rejects comparisons to Arsenal hero Thierry Henry [RMC]
- Thierry Henry’s reaction to Brendan Rodgers getting sacked was pure TV gold (Vine)
- Thierry Henry on why he loves Arsenal v Manchester United (Video)