Potential third spell? Thierry Henry trains with Arsenal squad ahead of Southampton game [Pictures]
Arsenal legend Thierry Henry is arguably the greatest footballer the Premier League has ever seen.
The Frenchman had a 10 year spell in North London, before returning for a short loan spell in early 2012.
Now 36, Henry is back training with the Gunners, sparking speculation of a third stint at the club.
Playing for New York Red Bulls, Henry may be looking to keep fit during the MLS winter break but if Wenger is impressed with what he sees anything could happen.
Manager Arsene Wenger has few choices up front, with Olivier Giroud the only real option.
Could we see Thierry Henry pull on that Arsenal top once more?
- Danny Welbeck took over Arsenal’s Snapchat & spoke to tons of players (Video)
- Rio Ferdinand calls Mesut Ozil an artist after Arsenal win over Dinamo Zagreb (Video)
- Chelsea old boy Didier Drogba picks Arsenal to win the league, praises Jamie Vardy (Sky Sports Au...
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry leads Gunners U19s in skill school (Video)
- Thierry Henry backed to succeed Arsene Wenger as the next Arsenal boss by club legend
- The top 10 French players to have played in England: Arsenal & Man United legends lead
- Sky’s Arsenal v Spurs advert features plenty of famous goals & Thierry Henry (Video)