Potential third spell? Thierry Henry trains with Arsenal squad ahead of Southampton game [Pictures]
Arsenal legend Thierry Henry is arguably the greatest footballer the Premier League has ever seen.
The Frenchman had a 10 year spell in North London, before returning for a short loan spell in early 2012.
Now 36, Henry is back training with the Gunners, sparking speculation of a third stint at the club.
Playing for New York Red Bulls, Henry may be looking to keep fit during the MLS winter break but if Wenger is impressed with what he sees anything could happen.
Manager Arsene Wenger has few choices up front, with Olivier Giroud the only real option.
Could we see Thierry Henry pull on that Arsenal top once more?
Watch Live Stream
- Jack Wilshere responds to Jamie Redknapp’s prediction that he won’t return to ArsenalOctober 24, 2016
- Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote talks about his Arsenal takeover plans (BBC Audio)October 23, 2016
- Arsenal to rescue Yaya Toure from Man City [Express]October 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic slammed on the BBC (Video)October 23, 2016
- Banter: Manchester United make epic reply to Antony Martial’s Thierry Henry TweetOctober 14, 2016
- Manchester United’s Anthony Martial pays credit to Thierry Henry [Instagram]October 13, 2016
- FFF chief’s strange reasoning for why Thierry Henry & Deschamps can’t work together for FranceOctober 8, 2016
- Awkward: Thierry Henry’s take on Koscielny’s handball in Burnley 0 – Arsenal 1 (Video)October 3, 2016