Portugal international Bruma (Galatasaray) out for rest of season with a ligament injury v Tokatspor [Video]
Galatasaray and Portuguese football fans suffered a big blow on Wednesday night as 19-year-old winger Bruma suffered a season ending ligament injury against Tokatspor in the cup.
The injury occurred just before the break as Bruma fell on the turf holding his right knee after winning a challenge in the middle of the pitch.
After several minutes of treatment on the deck, Bruma was eventually taken off the pitch on a stretcher.
The teenager is now out for the rest of the campaign, including Galatasaray’s Champions League tie with Chelsea, while it is presumed that youngster’s Brazil 2014 World Cup dream is now also over.
Watch Bruma’s sad season ending injury below.
Watch Live Stream
- Fenerbahce v Galatasaray: Watch a Live Stream of the Süper Lig Intercontinental DerbyNovember 17, 2016
- Mustafa Kapi posts lengthy message on Instagram after playing for Galatasaray at 14October 9, 2016
- 14-year-old Mustafa Kapi makes his Galatasaray senior team debut v Levski Sofia (Video)October 8, 2016
- Galatasaray goalie Fernando Muslera dribbles around Samuel Eto’o in Antalyaspor half (Video)October 5, 2016
- Zinedine Zidane on three-man shortlist for FIFA men’s Coach of the Year awardDecember 2, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo on crying at the Euro 2016 final & how France were ‘six times’ better than Portugal [France Football]November 22, 2016
- Lip readers weren’t needed to decipher Cristiano Ronaldo’s reaction to penalty missNovember 14, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo scores two goals for Portugal (Videos)November 13, 2016