Portugal international Bruma (Galatasaray) out for rest of season with a ligament injury v Tokatspor [Video]
Galatasaray and Portuguese football fans suffered a big blow on Wednesday night as 19-year-old winger Bruma suffered a season ending ligament injury against Tokatspor in the cup.
The injury occurred just before the break as Bruma fell on the turf holding his right knee after winning a challenge in the middle of the pitch.
After several minutes of treatment on the deck, Bruma was eventually taken off the pitch on a stretcher.
The teenager is now out for the rest of the campaign, including Galatasaray’s Champions League tie with Chelsea, while it is presumed that youngster’s Brazil 2014 World Cup dream is now also over.
Watch Bruma’s sad season ending injury below.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United post best skills from 5-2 win over Galatasaray ft. Ibrahimovic & Depay (Video)August 2, 2016
- Bruma reveals what Jose Mourinho said to him after Man United 5 – Galatasaray 2 [O Jogo]August 1, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic talks about his dream debut for Man United v Galatasaray (Video)July 31, 2016
- All 5 Manchester United goals v Galatasaray (Official videos)July 30, 2016
- Pepe the Ballon d’Or contender? Cristiano Ronaldo praises defender for ‘extraordinary year’August 24, 2016
- Real Madrid make Portugal star Joao Mario their big transfer target [AS]August 4, 2016
- New footage shows France’s Hugo Lloris injured himself just before Eder’s Portugal winner (Video)July 30, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo set to open new boutique hotels [Forbes]July 15, 2016