Portugal international Bruma (Galatasaray) out for rest of season with a ligament injury v Tokatspor [Video]
Galatasaray and Portuguese football fans suffered a big blow on Wednesday night as 19-year-old winger Bruma suffered a season ending ligament injury against Tokatspor in the cup.
The injury occurred just before the break as Bruma fell on the turf holding his right knee after winning a challenge in the middle of the pitch.
After several minutes of treatment on the deck, Bruma was eventually taken off the pitch on a stretcher.
The teenager is now out for the rest of the campaign, including Galatasaray’s Champions League tie with Chelsea, while it is presumed that youngster’s Brazil 2014 World Cup dream is now also over.
Watch Bruma’s sad season ending injury below.
Watch Live Stream
- Galatasaray and Fenerbahce look back on Graeme Souness flag incident 20 years later (Video)April 23rd, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski hits out at media reports he wants to leave Galatasaray [Tweets]March 21st, 2016
- Galatasaray v Fenerbahce called off due to a terror threatMarch 20th, 2016
- Kemal Bulut, father of Galatasaray’s Umut Bulut, was killed in the Ankara terror attackMarch 14th, 2016
- Doctor warns Cristiano Ronaldo that a rushed return could risk his Euro 2016 [AS]April 30th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo scored & pulled off great skills in 1st half of Portugal v Belgium (Videos)March 29th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his dirty dance moves at Portugal training (Video)March 29th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo had his penalty saved against Bulgaria but it should have been retaken (Video)March 26th, 2016