Portugal international Bruma (Galatasaray) out for rest of season with a ligament injury v Tokatspor [Video]
- January 15, 2014
Galatasaray and Portuguese football fans suffered a big blow on Wednesday night as 19-year-old winger Bruma suffered a season ending ligament injury against Tokatspor in the cup.
The injury occurred just before the break as Bruma fell on the turf holding his right knee after winning a challenge in the middle of the pitch.
After several minutes of treatment on the deck, Bruma was eventually taken off the pitch on a stretcher.
The teenager is now out for the rest of the campaign, including Galatasaray’s Champions League tie with Chelsea, while it is presumed that youngster’s Brazil 2014 World Cup dream is now also over.
Watch Bruma’s sad season ending injury below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]