Portugal international Bruma (Galatasaray) out for rest of season with a ligament injury v Tokatspor [Video]
Galatasaray and Portuguese football fans suffered a big blow on Wednesday night as 19-year-old winger Bruma suffered a season ending ligament injury against Tokatspor in the cup.
The injury occurred just before the break as Bruma fell on the turf holding his right knee after winning a challenge in the middle of the pitch.
After several minutes of treatment on the deck, Bruma was eventually taken off the pitch on a stretcher.
The teenager is now out for the rest of the campaign, including Galatasaray’s Champions League tie with Chelsea, while it is presumed that youngster’s Brazil 2014 World Cup dream is now also over.
Watch Bruma’s sad season ending injury below.
Watch Live Stream
- Mustafa Kapi posts lengthy message on Instagram after playing for Galatasaray at 14October 9, 2016
- 14-year-old Mustafa Kapi makes his Galatasaray senior team debut v Levski Sofia (Video)October 8, 2016
- Galatasaray goalie Fernando Muslera dribbles around Samuel Eto’o in Antalyaspor half (Video)October 5, 2016
- Lukas Podolski reveals where Bastian Schweinsteiger is headed after Man United [Bild]September 25, 2016
- Barcelona legend Eric Abidal says that Cristiano Ronaldo is a burden for Portugal [Grup 14]October 21, 2016
- Here’s the other angle of Cristiano Ronaldo’s selfie with the Portugal fanOctober 11, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo has selfie with fan during Portugal’s win (Video)October 10, 2016
- Andre Silva scores first half hat-trick as Portugal destroy Faroe Islands (Videos & Tweets)October 10, 2016