Portugal’s Helder Postiga: “All players have been using ice not just Cristiano Ronaldo, he’s fine” [Video]
- June 20, 2014
Portugal striker Helder Postiga has said the media have blown Cristiano Ronaldo’s use of ice packs out of context and that the Real Madrid forward is fine.
About Ronaldo, Postiga said: “He has been training with the rest of the team every day and he’s at his best as usual. After the training today there were ten players using ice; it cannot be a reason to create rumours about Ronaldo.
He added: “Ice is completely normal. A standard practice after training.”
Portugal have a crucial game against the USA next and will need to win and may require the assistance of Ronaldo, provided he’s as fit as Postiga claims.
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo suffers more homophobic abuse from Barcelona crowd during El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- The Leo Messi-Cristiano Ronaldo handshake pre El Clasico was a little awkwardDecember 3, 2016
- Real Madrid’s locker room picture v Barcelona gets mocked by meme makersDecember 3, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo whipped out his new celebration after the draw at BarcelonaDecember 3, 2016
- Zinedine Zidane on three-man shortlist for FIFA men’s Coach of the Year awardDecember 2, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo on crying at the Euro 2016 final & how France were ‘six times’ better than Portugal [France Football]November 22, 2016
- Lip readers weren’t needed to decipher Cristiano Ronaldo’s reaction to penalty missNovember 14, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo scores two goals for Portugal (Videos)November 13, 2016