- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on FA Cup favourites tag: ‘Manchester United might go through’ (!) [Video]
- Claude & Ty BFFs after Arsenal’s win over Brighton & Hove Albion! [Video]
- Spurs & Man United legend Teddy Sheringham scores lovely chip in Fernando Ricksen charity match
Portugal’s Helder Postiga: “All players have been using ice not just Cristiano Ronaldo, he’s fine” [Video]
Portugal striker Helder Postiga has said the media have blown Cristiano Ronaldo’s use of ice packs out of context and that the Real Madrid forward is fine.
About Ronaldo, Postiga said: “He has been training with the rest of the team every day and he’s at his best as usual. After the training today there were ten players using ice; it cannot be a reason to create rumours about Ronaldo.
He added: “Ice is completely normal. A standard practice after training.”
Portugal have a crucial game against the USA next and will need to win and may require the assistance of Ronaldo, provided he’s as fit as Postiga claims.
- Updated: June 20, 2014