Portugal’s Helder Postiga: “All players have been using ice not just Cristiano Ronaldo, he’s fine” [Video]
- June 20, 2014
Portugal striker Helder Postiga has said the media have blown Cristiano Ronaldo’s use of ice packs out of context and that the Real Madrid forward is fine.
About Ronaldo, Postiga said: “He has been training with the rest of the team every day and he’s at his best as usual. After the training today there were ten players using ice; it cannot be a reason to create rumours about Ronaldo.
He added: “Ice is completely normal. A standard practice after training.”
Portugal have a crucial game against the USA next and will need to win and may require the assistance of Ronaldo, provided he’s as fit as Postiga claims.
Watch Live Stream
- Wolfsburg forward Bruno Henrique remembers funny detail about playing Cristiano Ronaldo [Quotes]May 31st, 2016
- Class: Cristiano Ronaldo spent time with handicapped fans during CL final celebrations (Video)May 31st, 2016
- Cute: Sergio Ramos and Cristiano Ronaldo’s kiss on the cheek during Real Madrid’s CL ...May 30th, 2016
- The full video of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Penalty celebration is a fascinating watch….May 30th, 2016
- Ricardo Quaresma scores cracking curler for Portugal v Norway (Videos)May 29th, 2016
- Doctor warns Cristiano Ronaldo that a rushed return could risk his Euro 2016 [AS]April 30th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo scored & pulled off great skills in 1st half of Portugal v Belgium (Videos)March 29th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his dirty dance moves at Portugal training (Video)March 29th, 2016