Portugal’s Helder Postiga: “All players have been using ice not just Cristiano Ronaldo, he’s fine” [Video]
- June 20, 2014
Portugal striker Helder Postiga has said the media have blown Cristiano Ronaldo’s use of ice packs out of context and that the Real Madrid forward is fine.
About Ronaldo, Postiga said: “He has been training with the rest of the team every day and he’s at his best as usual. After the training today there were ten players using ice; it cannot be a reason to create rumours about Ronaldo.
He added: “Ice is completely normal. A standard practice after training.”
Portugal have a crucial game against the USA next and will need to win and may require the assistance of Ronaldo, provided he’s as fit as Postiga claims.
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo cursed Zidane on bench; Details of dressing room row also revealedSeptember 26, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo has completed the same amount of dribbles as Ter Stegen this La Liga seasonSeptember 25, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s huff continued long after being subbed off v Las Palmas (Video)September 25, 2016
- If it’s a battle between Zinedine Zidane v Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid fans back the manager [AS]September 25, 2016
- Pepe the Ballon d’Or contender? Cristiano Ronaldo praises defender for ‘extraordinary year’August 24, 2016
- Real Madrid make Portugal star Joao Mario their big transfer target [AS]August 4, 2016
- New footage shows France’s Hugo Lloris injured himself just before Eder’s Portugal winner (Video)July 30, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo set to open new boutique hotels [Forbes]July 15, 2016