Portugal’s Helder Postiga: “All players have been using ice not just Cristiano Ronaldo, he’s fine” [Video]
- June 20, 2014
Portugal striker Helder Postiga has said the media have blown Cristiano Ronaldo’s use of ice packs out of context and that the Real Madrid forward is fine.
About Ronaldo, Postiga said: “He has been training with the rest of the team every day and he’s at his best as usual. After the training today there were ten players using ice; it cannot be a reason to create rumours about Ronaldo.
He added: “Ice is completely normal. A standard practice after training.”
Portugal have a crucial game against the USA next and will need to win and may require the assistance of Ronaldo, provided he’s as fit as Postiga claims.
- Real Madrid boss Rafa Benitez insists he has no problems with Cristiano Ronaldo (Video)
- Watch the full video of Cristiano Ronaldo playing football on the streets on Madrid in ...
- The full ‘F**k FIFA’ interview with Cristiano Ronaldo shows why he walked o...
- Cristiano Ronaldo led the star-studded guest list at Jorge Mendes’s wedding (Vide...
- Aussie model Aline Lima explains why she rejected Cristiano Ronaldo on Instagram
- “FIFA? I don’t give a f***” – Cristiano Ronaldo storms out of i...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi