- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo took part in full training today; No problem with knee [Pics & Video]
Real Madrid and Portugal superstar Cristiano Ronaldo is a major doubt for the opening game of the World Cup against Germany.
After hobbling off with a knee injury yesterday, rumours circulated regarding the severity of his injury.
However, Ronaldo was photographed back in full training today, with the rest of his Portugal teammates.
A video of him in training can be seen here:
- Updated: June 13, 2014