Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo took part in full training today; No problem with knee [Pics & Video]
- June 13, 2014
Real Madrid and Portugal superstar Cristiano Ronaldo is a major doubt for the opening game of the World Cup against Germany.
After hobbling off with a knee injury yesterday, rumours circulated regarding the severity of his injury.
However, Ronaldo was photographed back in full training today, with the rest of his Portugal teammates.
A video of him in training can be seen here:
- The 5 worst moments of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Man United & Real Madrid career (...
- Samir Handanovic stops Cristiano Ronaldo free kick with stunning fingertip save (GIF)
- Louis van Gaal talks signing Cristiano Ronaldo for Man United, confirms he’ll qui...
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic calls Cristiano Ronaldo ‘good’ in a word association gam...
- Chinese fans barely recognized any Real Madrid players until Cristiano Ronaldo arrived ...
- Real Madrid reject record-breaking £85m (€120m) bid from PSG for Cristiano Ronaldo [AS]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi