Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo took part in full training today; No problem with knee [Pics & Video]
- June 13, 2014
Real Madrid and Portugal superstar Cristiano Ronaldo is a major doubt for the opening game of the World Cup against Germany.
After hobbling off with a knee injury yesterday, rumours circulated regarding the severity of his injury.
However, Ronaldo was photographed back in full training today, with the rest of his Portugal teammates.
A video of him in training can be seen here:
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...