Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo took part in full training today; No problem with knee [Pics & Video]
Real Madrid and Portugal superstar Cristiano Ronaldo is a major doubt for the opening game of the World Cup against Germany.
After hobbling off with a knee injury yesterday, rumours circulated regarding the severity of his injury.
However, Ronaldo was photographed back in full training today, with the rest of his Portugal teammates.
A video of him in training can be seen here:
Watch Live Stream
- Former Chelsea star is the toughest opponent Cristiano Ronaldo has ever facedOctober 27, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo admits he needs his haters, discusses mutual respect with Leo Messi [Coach]October 27, 2016
- Leo Messi crushed Cristiano Ronaldo in Marca’s Ballon d’Or pollOctober 25, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo accused of being addicted to botox [VIP]October 25, 2016
- Barcelona legend Eric Abidal says that Cristiano Ronaldo is a burden for Portugal [Grup 14]October 21, 2016
- Here’s the other angle of Cristiano Ronaldo’s selfie with the Portugal fanOctober 11, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo has selfie with fan during Portugal’s win (Video)October 10, 2016
- Andre Silva scores first half hat-trick as Portugal destroy Faroe Islands (Videos & Tweets)October 10, 2016
- Ronaldo makes confession about famous Compostela goal that will anger Barcelona fansOctober 27, 2016
- Nacho’s wonder strike has Gareth Bale working on his technique [Instagram]October 27, 2016
- Real Madrid slammed for how they left their dressing room at Cultural Leonesa (video)October 27, 2016
- Real Madrid hit 7 at Cultural Leonesa (official video)October 27, 2016