- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Portugal v Cameroon: Watch a Live Stream of the International friendly – available in the UK
Portugal take on Cameroon in an international friendly at the Estadio Dr. Magalhaes Pessoa in Leiria. Portugal triumphed 3-1 last time the sides met in 2010.
Bet365 are showing Portugal v Cameroon live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Portugal v Cameroon, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Portugal v Cameroon is available worldwide except for in Portugal, Cameroon and the USA.
Portugal manager Paulo Bento is considering his squad for the World Cup this summer and will use the match as a chance to watch how Rafa and Ivan Cavaleiro play in the international arena.
Bento didn’t rule out any other candidates, saying: “The fact certain players are in this squad does not mean they will be in the World Cup squad. Likewise, the fact certain players have not been called up on this occasion does not mean that they cannot be selected on 19 May.”
Cristiano Ronaldo will be looking to continue his stunning form this season. The Ballon D’Or winner will be hoping to guide his native Portugal to a World Cup title.
Cameroon manager Volker Finke is also using the fixture to test some young players. The Les Lions Indomptables manager said: “”I always try to mix the young and old. I think it is also good for the future, because you need the experience.”
Finke has called up Mohammadou Idrissou for the injured Pierre Achille Webo, midfielder Stephane Mbia is also injured. There is some criticism for this squad though as no Cameroon based players have been selected,
- Updated: March 4, 2014