Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo returns to full training just days ahead of World Cup [Pictures]
- June 7, 2014
Real Madrid and Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo today made his long-awaited return to full training.
The Portugal captain had missed out on the first two pre-World Cup friendlies and is a major doubt for Wednesday’s friendly against the Republic of Ireland.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s return to training is certainly good news in the Portugal camp and he should be fit for their World Cup opener against Germany next Monday.
Some more pictures of him in Portugal training can be seen below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]