- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo returns to full training just days ahead of World Cup [Pictures]
Real Madrid and Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo today made his long-awaited return to full training.
The Portugal captain had missed out on the first two pre-World Cup friendlies and is a major doubt for Wednesday’s friendly against the Republic of Ireland.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s return to training is certainly good news in the Portugal camp and he should be fit for their World Cup opener against Germany next Monday.
Some more pictures of him in Portugal training can be seen below.
- Updated: June 7, 2014