Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo returns to full training just days ahead of World Cup [Pictures]
- June 7, 2014
Real Madrid and Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo today made his long-awaited return to full training.
The Portugal captain had missed out on the first two pre-World Cup friendlies and is a major doubt for Wednesday’s friendly against the Republic of Ireland.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s return to training is certainly good news in the Portugal camp and he should be fit for their World Cup opener against Germany next Monday.
Some more pictures of him in Portugal training can be seen below.
- Samir Handanovic stops Cristiano Ronaldo free kick with stunning fingertip save (GIF)
- Louis van Gaal talks signing Cristiano Ronaldo for Man United, confirms he’ll qui...
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic calls Cristiano Ronaldo ‘good’ in a word association gam...
- Chinese fans barely recognized any Real Madrid players until Cristiano Ronaldo arrived ...
- Real Madrid reject record-breaking £85m (€120m) bid from PSG for Cristiano Ronaldo [AS]
- Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal refuses to comment on Cristiano Ronaldo rumours (...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi