- Owen Hargreaves: Man Utd Need Defensive Reinforcements In January [Video]
- Scottish pundit Alan McInally accidentally swore live on Sky Sports News [Vine]
- Funny football moments – fails, bloopers featuring Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar [Video]
- Newcastle v Everton [Team Sheets]
- Man United’s Juan Mata: “White Hart Lane is always a difficult stadium”
Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo returns to full training just days ahead of World Cup [Pictures]
Real Madrid and Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo today made his long-awaited return to full training.
The Portugal captain had missed out on the first two pre-World Cup friendlies and is a major doubt for Wednesday’s friendly against the Republic of Ireland.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s return to training is certainly good news in the Portugal camp and he should be fit for their World Cup opener against Germany next Monday.
Some more pictures of him in Portugal training can be seen below.
- Updated: June 7, 2014