- Diego Simeone says Barcelona’s Leo Messi is better than Ronaldo, Bale & Benzema combined
- Neymar at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Atletico Madrid [Highlights]
- Porto star Jackson Martinez nets Zlatan-esque backheel volley golazo [Vine & GIF]
- Troll! Juanfran showed Barcelona’s Neymar 7 fingers, referencing 7-1 loss to Germany [Video]
- Christian Eriksen (Spurs) inch perfect free kick golazo v Sheffield United [GIF]
Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo returns to full training just days ahead of World Cup [Pictures]
Real Madrid and Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo today made his long-awaited return to full training.
The Portugal captain had missed out on the first two pre-World Cup friendlies and is a major doubt for Wednesday’s friendly against the Republic of Ireland.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s return to training is certainly good news in the Portugal camp and he should be fit for their World Cup opener against Germany next Monday.
Some more pictures of him in Portugal training can be seen below.
- Updated: June 7, 2014