Portugal coach Paulo Bento discusses Cristiano Ronaldo’s injury ahead of World Cup [Video]
- June 6, 2014
With 6 days until the World Cup kicks off, Portugal coach Paulo Bento discussed Cristiano Ronaldo’s problematic injury.
The Real Madrid star is yet to recover and is a major doubt for Portugal’s opening game against Germany.
The Portugal coach Paulo Bento explained that nothing had changed and has more injury worries on his hands.
Watch the footage below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...