Portugal coach Paulo Bento discusses Cristiano Ronaldo’s injury ahead of World Cup [Video]
With 6 days until the World Cup kicks off, Portugal coach Paulo Bento discussed Cristiano Ronaldo’s problematic injury.
The Real Madrid star is yet to recover and is a major doubt for Portugal’s opening game against Germany.
The Portugal coach Paulo Bento explained that nothing had changed and has more injury worries on his hands.
Watch the footage below.
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo pushes away a fan while shopping in Beverly Hills (Video)July 28, 2016
- Cristina Buccino talks about her date with Cristiano Ronaldo in Ibiza [Chi]July 26, 2016
- Conor McGregor plans to steal Cristiano Ronaldo’s place on the Forbes list & his tan [Instagram]July 25, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo enjoys himself at a Jennifer Lopez concert in Las Vegas [Instagram Video]July 24, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo set to open new boutique hotels [Forbes]July 15, 2016
- Portugal hero Eder reveals that his father is in prison for killing his step-mother [Quotes]July 15, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo celebrates Euro 2016 victory with a new car: The Bugatti VeyronJuly 15, 2016
- Eder’s Portugal winner v France to win Euro 2016 in slow motion (video)July 13, 2016
- Zinedine Zidane gives son Enzo his Real Madrid debut v PSG (Video)July 28, 2016
- Meunier at the double as PSG ease past Real Madrid 3-1 (Videos)July 28, 2016
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang slams the media on Instagram for his supposed Real Madrid obsessionJuly 27, 2016
- Man United target Paul Pogba urges fans not to believe the newspapers (Video)July 27, 2016