- Keep it classy! A female Chelsea fan got swept up in swearing after the win v Man United [Video]
- James Rodriguez scored a golazo after some sublime Real Madrid build-up v Malaga [Videos]
- Arsene Wenger on Arsenal 2 – Reading 1: They surprised us [video]
- Louis van Gaal gave a seriously feisty post-match interview after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Gunnerblog celebrates Arsenal’s “poor” win v Reading to get into the FA Cup final [Video]
Portugal coach Paulo Bento discusses Cristiano Ronaldo’s injury ahead of World Cup [Video]
- June 6, 2014
With 6 days until the World Cup kicks off, Portugal coach Paulo Bento discussed Cristiano Ronaldo’s problematic injury.
The Real Madrid star is yet to recover and is a major doubt for Portugal’s opening game against Germany.
The Portugal coach Paulo Bento explained that nothing had changed and has more injury worries on his hands.
Watch the footage below.