Portugal coach Paulo Bento discusses Cristiano Ronaldo’s injury ahead of World Cup [Video]
- June 6, 2014
With 6 days until the World Cup kicks off, Portugal coach Paulo Bento discussed Cristiano Ronaldo’s problematic injury.
The Real Madrid star is yet to recover and is a major doubt for Portugal’s opening game against Germany.
The Portugal coach Paulo Bento explained that nothing had changed and has more injury worries on his hands.
Watch the footage below.
- “FIFA? I don’t give a f***” – Cristiano Ronaldo storms out of i...
- Cristiano Ronaldo is giving agent Jorge Mendes a €50m Greek island as a wedding present...
- Cristiano Ronaldo flirted with model Aline Lima on Instagram. She turned him down as sh...
- Taconazo: Cristiano Ronaldo produced wonderful No-Look- Back-Heel v Milan (Video)
- Mesut Özil compares Cristiano Ronaldo with Arsenal’s star man – in English ...
- Besiktas striker Mario Gomez gives fantastic response on Messi v Ronaldo debate (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi