Portugal coach Paulo Bento discusses Cristiano Ronaldo’s injury ahead of World Cup [Video]
- June 6, 2014
With 6 days until the World Cup kicks off, Portugal coach Paulo Bento discussed Cristiano Ronaldo’s problematic injury.
The Real Madrid star is yet to recover and is a major doubt for Portugal’s opening game against Germany.
The Portugal coach Paulo Bento explained that nothing had changed and has more injury worries on his hands.
Watch the footage below.
- Cristiano Ronaldo pays €30,000 for Wax Statue of himself
- The Sun stitch up Cristiano Ronaldo, Brazilian woman claims she had affair when he was ...
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals his greatest fear [Libero Interview]
- Messi lets slip a cheeky smile during Cristiano Ronaldo’s speech at UEFA awards (...
- Lionel Messi inadvertently photobombing Cristiano Ronaldo goes viral (Picture)
- Leo Messi really enjoyed beating Cristiano Roaldo to UEFA Player of the Year award [Ole]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...