- Christian Eriksen refuses to admit anyone got a touch on 2nd Spurs goal at Newcastle [video]
- Puskas award contender: Lee Beattie (Prestatyn) scissor kick golazo from outside the box [Video]
- Aston Villa release YouTube video of their fans’ celebrations after Liverpool win
- Harry Kane hits 30 goals for Spurs with late strike at Newcastle [All the stats]
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers bemoans lack of energy & admits Aston Villa were better [Video]
Porto slap €60 million buy-out clause on Adrian after signing attacker from Atletico Madrid
- July 12, 2014
— FC Porto (@FC_Porto) July 12, 2014
Porto have placed an extraordinary €60 million buy-out clause in the contract of new signing Adrian after forking out €11m for the attacker.
Deemed surplus to requirements at Atletico, Adrian left the club having scored just three goals last season in a campaign where he was very much on the periphery.
Despite his general exclusion, the forward did have an important role to play in the latter part of the season, scoring a crucial goal against Chelsea on the way to helping Atletico reach their first European Cup/Champions League final in 40 years.
Porto have faith in the ability of Adrian after forking out a decent fee and slapping a €60m release clause on the attacker in case he excels in Portugal.