- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
Pope Francis uses first public words in Spanish to talk about… San Lorenzo
If you only got your Pope news from 101 Great Goals, unlikely as it may seem, you would probably only know one thing about Francis: He supports San Lorenzo.
His support for the Argentine top flight side is pretty serious as proven by his membership card that started doing the rounds last week.
And, San Lorenzo are rather proud of the newest papal playing in specially made shirts against Colon on Saturday.
Now video has emerged from Pope Francis’ first walk about in the Vatican, on Saturday, where he met member of the public.
Just hours before San Lorenzo played Colon, Pope Francis uttered some of his first public words in Spanish to a watching TV camera: “Que gane San Lorenzo” – “San Lorenzo to win”.
In truth, Colon didn’t really stand a chance!
- Updated: March 18, 2013