Pope Francis uses first public words in Spanish to talk about… San Lorenzo
- March 18, 2013
If you only got your Pope news from 101 Great Goals, unlikely as it may seem, you would probably only know one thing about Francis: He supports San Lorenzo.
His support for the Argentine top flight side is pretty serious as proven by his membership card that started doing the rounds last week.
And, San Lorenzo are rather proud of the newest papal playing in specially made shirts against Colon on Saturday.
Now video has emerged from Pope Francis’ first walk about in the Vatican, on Saturday, where he met member of the public.
Just hours before San Lorenzo played Colon, Pope Francis uttered some of his first public words in Spanish to a watching TV camera: “Que gane San Lorenzo” – “San Lorenzo to win”.
In truth, Colon didn’t really stand a chance!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...