- 19-year-old Davie Selke’s sweet curler for Werder Bremen v Borussia Dortmund [Official Video]
- Bad news for Liverpool. No team has finished higher than 6th having been 10th at Xmas [Graphic]
- Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo a loan target for Crystal Palace in January [Mirror]
- Liverpool loanee Luis Alberto scored 27 seconds after coming on for Malaga v Elche [Video]
- Nuts! Bayern’s Manuel Neuer let in only his 4th goal in 17 league games v Mainz [Official Video]
Pope Francis uses first public words in Spanish to talk about… San Lorenzo
If you only got your Pope news from 101 Great Goals, unlikely as it may seem, you would probably only know one thing about Francis: He supports San Lorenzo.
His support for the Argentine top flight side is pretty serious as proven by his membership card that started doing the rounds last week.
And, San Lorenzo are rather proud of the newest papal playing in specially made shirts against Colon on Saturday.
Now video has emerged from Pope Francis’ first walk about in the Vatican, on Saturday, where he met member of the public.
Just hours before San Lorenzo played Colon, Pope Francis uttered some of his first public words in Spanish to a watching TV camera: “Que gane San Lorenzo” – “San Lorenzo to win”.
In truth, Colon didn’t really stand a chance!
- Updated: March 18, 2013