Pope Francis uses first public words in Spanish to talk about… San Lorenzo
- March 18, 2013
If you only got your Pope news from 101 Great Goals, unlikely as it may seem, you would probably only know one thing about Francis: He supports San Lorenzo.
His support for the Argentine top flight side is pretty serious as proven by his membership card that started doing the rounds last week.
And, San Lorenzo are rather proud of the newest papal playing in specially made shirts against Colon on Saturday.
Now video has emerged from Pope Francis’ first walk about in the Vatican, on Saturday, where he met member of the public.
Just hours before San Lorenzo played Colon, Pope Francis uttered some of his first public words in Spanish to a watching TV camera: “Que gane San Lorenzo” – “San Lorenzo to win”.
In truth, Colon didn’t really stand a chance!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi