Poor Ashley Cole is still having trouble fitting in at Roma [Picture]
- August 7, 2014
It ain’t easy being the new kid on the block, especially after so many years being one of the big dogs.
Poor Ashley Cole looked a bit awkward during his first official team photo with Roma last week, and by the looks of it, the language barrier is still a bit of an ice-breaking issue.
Cole was pictured on his toblerone out on the pitch before Roma’s friendly in Philidelphia, while others chatted around him.
In the picture, he’s actually laughing, and is probably just waiting on somebody, but still looks a little awkward considering last week’s episode.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]