Police officer in Rio apparently fires live round at protesters during Argentina v Bosnia [Video]
- June 16, 2014
While events on the pitch have pleased, what’s happening on the streets of Brazil has been a distressing site.
The finals have been marred by protests and clashes between police and protesters.
Last night, during the Argentina v Bosnia game, and just minutes from the stadium, it appeared as though a police officer fired a live round in the direction of protesters.
A live round is a bullet that you can still use to shoot at somebody; and it is held by a concerned protester in the video below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi