Points comparison: David Moyes at Man United in 13/14 season compared to Everton in 12/13 [Picture]
The pressure is really beginning to build on Manchester United manager David Moyes.
Taking over from Sir Alex Ferguson was never going to be an easy job, but turning the league winners into challenging for a Europa League spot is quite embarrassing.
Currently lying 7th, Man United are a whopping 9 points off 4th placed Liverpool.
Having led Everton to a 6th place finish last season, comparisons are being brought between his two jobs.
Everton were actually doing better at this point last season than Man United’s poor 13/14 current campaign.
Watch Live Stream
- Ex-Man Utd boss David Moyes speaks about being favourite for the Celtic job (Video)April 20th, 2016
- Newcastle tipped to sack Steve McClaren for ex-Man United boss David Moyes [Telegraph]March 5th, 2016
- David Moyes hopes Man United don’t become a sacking club (Video)February 20th, 2016
- Ex Everton boss David Moyes slammed by Barnsley for his claims on how much John Stones costFebruary 16th, 2016
- Everton are trying to land Sevilla’s Unai Emery [Telegraph]May 22nd, 2016
- Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku says he has decided where he will play next season [HLN]May 21st, 2016
- Chelsea contact Everton to sign Romelu Lukaku & John Stones [HLN]May 20th, 2016
- Everton fan makes hilarious prank call to Liverpool FC after Europa League loss (Video)May 19th, 2016
- Peter Schmeichel: LVG took Man United back two years, Special One can ‘save’ the club...May 24th, 2016
- Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger receives excellent news [Bild]May 24th, 2016
- The Glazers are still a massive problem at Man United (BBC Video)May 24th, 2016
- Eric Cantona insists Man United fans won’t like Jose Mourinho & puts himself forward [...May 24th, 2016