Points comparison: David Moyes at Man United in 13/14 season compared to Everton in 12/13 [Picture]
The pressure is really beginning to build on Manchester United manager David Moyes.
Taking over from Sir Alex Ferguson was never going to be an easy job, but turning the league winners into challenging for a Europa League spot is quite embarrassing.
Currently lying 7th, Man United are a whopping 9 points off 4th placed Liverpool.
Having led Everton to a 6th place finish last season, comparisons are being brought between his two jobs.
Everton were actually doing better at this point last season than Man United’s poor 13/14 current campaign.
Watch Live Stream
- Sunderland boss David Moyes plans to park the ‘double decker bus at Liverpool (Video)November 26, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes mocked after sharing his tactics pre Liverpool gameNovember 25, 2016
- David Moyes thinks Mourinho’s struggles put his Man United reign in contextNovember 5, 2016
- Things go from bad to worse for Sunderland and David MoyesNovember 1, 2016
- Everton & West Brom keen on signing Morgan Schneiderlin from Man United [Telegraph]December 2, 2016
- Everton fans force Ronald Koeman to change his Christmas treeDecember 1, 2016
- Gary Lineker speaks about playing against ‘all-time great’ Ronald Koeman (Video)November 21, 2016
- Loan move imminent? Everton Tweet about Man United playerNovember 13, 2016
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho offers olive branch to Bastian Schweinsteiger (Video)December 2, 2016
- Jose Mourinho thinks Anthony Martial is working harder than before [Mail]December 2, 2016
- Eljero Elia warned Man United flop Memphis to use Spurs as ‘stepping stone’December 2, 2016
- Leicester set to beat Man United to £15m-rated Genk teenager [Guardian]December 2, 2016