Points comparison: David Moyes at Man United in 13/14 season compared to Everton in 12/13 [Picture]
- February 10, 2014
The pressure is really beginning to build on Manchester United manager David Moyes.
Taking over from Sir Alex Ferguson was never going to be an easy job, but turning the league winners into challenging for a Europa League spot is quite embarrassing.
Currently lying 7th, Man United are a whopping 9 points off 4th placed Liverpool.
Having led Everton to a 6th place finish last season, comparisons are being brought between his two jobs.
Everton were actually doing better at this point last season than Man United’s poor 13/14 current campaign.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...