- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
Points comparison: David Moyes at Man United in 13/14 season compared to Everton in 12/13 [Picture]
- February 10, 2014
The pressure is really beginning to build on Manchester United manager David Moyes.
Taking over from Sir Alex Ferguson was never going to be an easy job, but turning the league winners into challenging for a Europa League spot is quite embarrassing.
Currently lying 7th, Man United are a whopping 9 points off 4th placed Liverpool.
Having led Everton to a 6th place finish last season, comparisons are being brought between his two jobs.
Everton were actually doing better at this point last season than Man United’s poor 13/14 current campaign.