Points comparison: David Moyes at Man United in 13/14 season compared to Everton in 12/13 [Picture]
The pressure is really beginning to build on Manchester United manager David Moyes.
Taking over from Sir Alex Ferguson was never going to be an easy job, but turning the league winners into challenging for a Europa League spot is quite embarrassing.
Currently lying 7th, Man United are a whopping 9 points off 4th placed Liverpool.
Having led Everton to a 6th place finish last season, comparisons are being brought between his two jobs.
Everton were actually doing better at this point last season than Man United’s poor 13/14 current campaign.
Watch Live Stream
- Nemanja Vidic talks about the time David Moyes made him watch videos of Phil Jagielka defendingSeptember 17, 2016
- David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj’s Sunderland loan, promises plenty of game time (Video)August 12, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj deal & talks Everton target Lamine KoneAugust 12, 2016
- David Moyes: I wanted to bring Toni Kroos to Man United [Times]June 26, 2016
- Everton star Yannick Bolasie gets advice from his childhood hero Thierry Henry (Video)September 30, 2016
- EA Sports FIFA 17 snub Liverpool completely, double down on Everton [Instagram]September 30, 2016
- Everton v Crystal Palace: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 29, 2016
- Bad news for Everton’s Leighton BainesSeptember 27, 2016
- Man United target Gelson Martins sets up Liverpool’s Lazar Markovic in Portugal (Video)October 1, 2016
- Liverpool’s victory may trigger the EPL return for a Man United legend [Telegraph]October 1, 2016
- Marcus Rashford defends Manchester United teammate Wayne Rooney from ‘unfair criticism’October 1, 2016
- Jose Mourinho reveals Wayne Rooney jokingly claimed an assist on Man Utd winner v Zorya (Video)September 30, 2016