Podolski, Cazorla & Özil prepare for Arsenal’s visit to Stoke by getting their rugby gear on! [Spoof]
- March 1, 2014
‘You never get an easy game at The Britannia.’
So goes the cliche, but it’s a veritable truism in the case of aesthetes Arsenal, who as we all know, don’t like it up ‘em.
So Podolski, Cazorla and Ozil have gotten prepared in the only way they’ll stand a chance at Stoke-on-Trent today, by getting their rugger gear on.
Of course, the above pic is a spoof, with the card photoshopped to read ‘Ready for Stoke’, when it really read ‘Come on Munster’, from the Irish side’s Heineken Cup clash late last year.
Ozil could probably do with a scrum cap to be fair; poor artiste has no idea what’s in store for him…
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...