‘Please don’t!’: Manchester United fans react to club’s tweet that Marouane Fellaini is included in squad v Stoke
Poor old Marouane Fellaini.
The afro-haired Belgian was never going to be an instant fans’ favourite, owing to his somewhat laboured style.
With Juan Mata the new idol of the Stretford End, United’s £27.5 million summer arrival has been all but forgotten, out of sight and out mind.
Clearly unaware of just how apathetic United fans have become with Fellaini, the club’s Twitter handle announced that David Moyes plans to include him for the weekend’s game at Stoke.
Cue some very bemused, nonplussed responses, with a general tone of ‘we’d rather you didn’t’.
It’s gonna be a long way back for Fellaini…
@ManUtd Please don’t.
— Andrew Leah (@JuniorPenfold) January 31, 2014
@ManUtd please god no!
— Cameron (@cameron91) January 31, 2014
@ManUtd no ur alrite
— Bugsy Bradshaw (@BugsyBradshaw1) January 31, 2014
- Anderson gets nostalgic for Manchester United days with several Instagram posts
- Pierluigi Collina offers his expert opinion on tackle that broke Luke Shaw’s leg
- Man United’s Anthony Martial bagged an assist in France win v Armenia (video)
- Man United flyer Antonio Valencia pulled off a quality rapid assist v Argentina (offici...
- Marouane Fellaini to start up front for Manchester United at PSV tonight [De Telegraaf]
- Marouane Fellaini set to replace injured Wayne Rooney for Manchester United v Liverpool...
- Marouane Fellaini & Kevin De Bruyne have been involved in 47.5% of Belgium goals s...
- Marouane Fellaini equalizes for Belgium v Bosnia from a Kevin De Bruyne corner (Video)