Playing in place of Joe Hart today, Costel Pantilimon is first through the door as Man City arrive at the Etihad
An emphatic statement of intent from the giant Romanian keeper on arrival at the Etihad this afternoon, swaggering through the door before anyone like he owns the place.
A show of confidence he’ll need to replicate on the pitch today, because replacing Joe Hart is a ‘tall’ order.
- England goalkeepers Joe Hart & Jack Butland’s impressive handling skills in training (...
- Joe Hart & Sergio Aguero make a dream come true for a brave young Man City fan (Video)
- Joe Hart was praying on his knees as Yaya Toure took his penalty v Norwich [Picture]
- My Firsts: Man City goalkeeper Joe Hart answers the questions (Video)
- Yaya Toure feels Man City lacked a cutting edge after 1-0 defeat to Juventus (video)
- Yaya Toure & Pablo Dybala criticised for swapping shirts at half-time (Video)
- Paul Pogba pulled off a great skill pass during Juventus v Man City (Official video)
- Juventus U19 2 – Man City U19 1: Sky Blues punished for slack defending (Videos)