Playing in place of Joe Hart today, Costel Pantilimon is first through the door as Man City arrive at the Etihad
- November 2, 2013
An emphatic statement of intent from the giant Romanian keeper on arrival at the Etihad this afternoon, swaggering through the door before anyone like he owns the place.
A show of confidence he’ll need to replicate on the pitch today, because replacing Joe Hart is a ‘tall’ order.
- Man City goalie Joe Hart is the unlikely friend of rapper 50 Cent [Instagram]
- Joe Hart looking forward to Wayne Rooney breaking England’s goalscoring record [V...
- Man City keeper Joe Hart on his record fourth Golden Gloves award [Video]
- Joe Hart on his wonder save for Man City at Swansea [video]
- Joe Hart says Man City players felt like kids when faced with Leo Messi [Video]
- Joe Hart talks about his England career and his good form [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi