- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Playing in place of Joe Hart today, Costel Pantilimon is first through the door as Man City arrive at the Etihad
An emphatic statement of intent from the giant Romanian keeper on arrival at the Etihad this afternoon, swaggering through the door before anyone like he owns the place.
A show of confidence he’ll need to replicate on the pitch today, because replacing Joe Hart is a ‘tall’ order.
- Updated: November 2, 2013