- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Playing in place of Joe Hart today, Costel Pantilimon is first through the door as Man City arrive at the Etihad
An emphatic statement of intent from the giant Romanian keeper on arrival at the Etihad this afternoon, swaggering through the door before anyone like he owns the place.
A show of confidence he’ll need to replicate on the pitch today, because replacing Joe Hart is a ‘tall’ order.
- Updated: November 2, 2013