Playacting? Or did Real Madrid’s Pepe headbutt Barcelona’s Cesc Fabregas [Vine & best tweets]
- March 23, 2014
It was an exciting first half in El Clasico, with Real Madrid and Barcelona going in at 2-2.
Lionel Messi equalised just before half-time and Pepe and Cesc Fabregas were booked in the aftermath.
The pair both went down, pretending to have been headbutted but it didn’t look like there was much in it.
Watch an Instagram video and a Vine of the incident here:
Amazing. Marcelo pushes Pepe's head into Fabregas, Pepe acts the victim. He really is a super person.
— James Tyler (@JamesTylerESPN) March 23, 2014
Embarrassing nonsense from Pepe & Fabregas. Shameless. There are TV cameras, chaps.
— Wayne Veysey (@wayneveysey) March 23, 2014
I think Pepe just flopped after headbutting Fabregas. That’s… impressive?
— Matt Yoder (@myoder84) March 23, 2014
Pepe and Fabregas booked for a Pardew, with added rolling around.
— Paul Hayward (@_PaulHayward) March 23, 2014
- Leo Messi shares UEFA POY award with Luis Suarez on flight home to Barcelona
- Identical: Neymar’s doppelgänger Barry Cotter (16) signs for Irish club Limerick
- Barcelona’s Lionel Messi wins the Champions League 14-15 Goal of the Season award...
- Barcelona’s Marc-Andre ter Stegen won the CL 14-15 Save of the Season award (Video)
- Confirmed pots for Thursday’s UCL draw ft. Man United & Arsenal in pot 2 [Gr...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes to join Besiktas on free transfer [Telegraph]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...