Playacting? Or did Real Madrid’s Pepe headbutt Barcelona’s Cesc Fabregas [Vine & best tweets]
- March 23, 2014
It was an exciting first half in El Clasico, with Real Madrid and Barcelona going in at 2-2.
Lionel Messi equalised just before half-time and Pepe and Cesc Fabregas were booked in the aftermath.
The pair both went down, pretending to have been headbutted but it didn’t look like there was much in it.
Watch an Instagram video and a Vine of the incident here:
Amazing. Marcelo pushes Pepe's head into Fabregas, Pepe acts the victim. He really is a super person.
— James Tyler (@JamesTylerESPN) March 23, 2014
Embarrassing nonsense from Pepe & Fabregas. Shameless. There are TV cameras, chaps.
— Wayne Veysey (@wayneveysey) March 23, 2014
I think Pepe just flopped after headbutting Fabregas. That’s… impressive?
— Matt Yoder (@myoder84) March 23, 2014
Pepe and Fabregas booked for a Pardew, with added rolling around.
— Paul Hayward (@_PaulHayward) March 23, 2014
- Fiorentina 2 – Barcelona 1: Federico Bernardeschi was at the double as Barca lose...
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez scores from Ivan Rakitic’s lovely assist v Fiorenti...
- ‘He’s like a Bull': Messi has returned to Barcelona pre-season in better sh...
- Barcelona legend Xavi scores glorious free kick golazo on Al Sadd debut (Video)
- Fiorentina v Barcelona: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Pedro’s mother says her son is leaving Barcelona, moving to England [Cadena Ser A...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi