- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Pitbull, Jennifer Lopez & Claudia Leitte chosen by FIFA to sing official World Cup song
As if Cuba’s biggest export since fine cigars wasn’t ubiquitous enough, he’s about to have his smug mug all over the World Cup.
Pitbull, essentially the owner of pop and dance radio these days such is his omnipresence in the music industry, has just been confirmed by FIFA and Sony as the lead singer for next summer’s Brazil World Cup.
The hit machine will be lined up with Jennifer Lopez and Claudi Leitte for the song, which somewhat softens the blow.
The trio will surely come up with a beautiful and memorable track to mark the World Cup.
Get ready to be hitting mute on your remote control quite a lot next summer…
- Updated: January 23, 2014