Pitbull, Jennifer Lopez & Claudia Leitte chosen by FIFA to sing official World Cup song
- January 23, 2014
As if Cuba’s biggest export since fine cigars wasn’t ubiquitous enough, he’s about to have his smug mug all over the World Cup.
Pitbull, essentially the owner of pop and dance radio these days such is his omnipresence in the music industry, has just been confirmed by FIFA and Sony as the lead singer for next summer’s Brazil World Cup.
The hit machine will be lined up with Jennifer Lopez and Claudi Leitte for the song, which somewhat softens the blow.
The trio will surely come up with a beautiful and memorable track to mark the World Cup.
Get ready to be hitting mute on your remote control quite a lot next summer…
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...