Pitbull, Jennifer Lopez & Claudia Leitte chosen by FIFA to sing official World Cup song
- January 23, 2014
As if Cuba’s biggest export since fine cigars wasn’t ubiquitous enough, he’s about to have his smug mug all over the World Cup.
Pitbull, essentially the owner of pop and dance radio these days such is his omnipresence in the music industry, has just been confirmed by FIFA and Sony as the lead singer for next summer’s Brazil World Cup.
The hit machine will be lined up with Jennifer Lopez and Claudi Leitte for the song, which somewhat softens the blow.
The trio will surely come up with a beautiful and memorable track to mark the World Cup.
Get ready to be hitting mute on your remote control quite a lot next summer…
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi