- Gallas? John Terry post Schalke 0 – Chelsea 5: ‘William’ [sic] was different class’ [Video]
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho post-Schalke: ‘Winning 5-0 in Germany is not normal’ [Video]
- Man City star Sergio Aguero celebrates incredible hat-trick v Bayern on Instagram
- Man City captain Vincent Kompany laughs at “our special player” Sergio Aguero in post-match interview [Video]
- Jose Mourinho didn’t want to discuss Di Matteo pre-Schalke 0 – Chelsea 5 [Video]
Pictures: Mobile phone provider O2 make PR capital out of Jose Mourinho’s return to Chelsea
Mobile phone provider O2 were quick on the uptake with a new PR campaign on Monday on the day Jose Mourinho’s return to Chelsea was rubber-stamped.
Just hours before the Special One was official announced as the new Chelsea boss once again, an advert appeared in London’s Metro newspaper which read: Change phones like Chelsea change managers.
Aside from getting their advert in print, O2 also erected their new slogan on a massive billboard in the English capital.
Jose Mourinho’s appointment makes the Portuguese boss the Pensioners’ 8th manager in six years.
Enjoy images of O2′s advertising campaign making light of Jose Mourinho’s return to Chelsea below.
- Updated: June 3, 2013