Pictures: Mobile phone provider O2 make PR capital out of Jose Mourinho’s return to Chelsea
- June 3, 2013
Mobile phone provider O2 were quick on the uptake with a new PR campaign on Monday on the day Jose Mourinho’s return to Chelsea was rubber-stamped.
Just hours before the Special One was official announced as the new Chelsea boss once again, an advert appeared in London’s Metro newspaper which read: Change phones like Chelsea change managers.
Aside from getting their advert in print, O2 also erected their new slogan on a massive billboard in the English capital.
Jose Mourinho’s appointment makes the Portuguese boss the Pensioners’ 8th manager in six years.
Enjoy images of O2’s advertising campaign making light of Jose Mourinho’s return to Chelsea below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...