Pictures: Mobile phone provider O2 make PR capital out of Jose Mourinho’s return to Chelsea
- June 3, 2013
Mobile phone provider O2 were quick on the uptake with a new PR campaign on Monday on the day Jose Mourinho’s return to Chelsea was rubber-stamped.
Just hours before the Special One was official announced as the new Chelsea boss once again, an advert appeared in London’s Metro newspaper which read: Change phones like Chelsea change managers.
Aside from getting their advert in print, O2 also erected their new slogan on a massive billboard in the English capital.
Jose Mourinho’s appointment makes the Portuguese boss the Pensioners’ 8th manager in six years.
Enjoy images of O2’s advertising campaign making light of Jose Mourinho’s return to Chelsea below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]