Pictures: Mark van Bommel sends his friends yellow cards for Christmas
- December 26, 2012
Notorious Dutch hardman Mark van Bommel reportedly has a funny side, if the pictures below doing the rounds are to be believed.
Our good friends at Brasil Mundial report that this is not a joke, and the PSV destroyer sent yellow cards to his friends for Christmas this year.
The 35-year-old defensive midfielder has developed a reputation for hard play over many years for the likes of Bayern Munich and AC Milan but appears to have a sense of humour.
So far in 2012/2013, van Bommel has picked up seven yellow cards (and no reds) in 13 appearances for PSV.
After the pictures below, is a recap of just how dirty van Bommel was during the 2010 World Cup, where he did of course pick up a booking in the final.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi