Pictures: Mark van Bommel sends his friends yellow cards for Christmas
- December 26, 2012
Notorious Dutch hardman Mark van Bommel reportedly has a funny side, if the pictures below doing the rounds are to be believed.
Our good friends at Brasil Mundial report that this is not a joke, and the PSV destroyer sent yellow cards to his friends for Christmas this year.
The 35-year-old defensive midfielder has developed a reputation for hard play over many years for the likes of Bayern Munich and AC Milan but appears to have a sense of humour.
So far in 2012/2013, van Bommel has picked up seven yellow cards (and no reds) in 13 appearances for PSV.
After the pictures below, is a recap of just how dirty van Bommel was during the 2010 World Cup, where he did of course pick up a booking in the final.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...