- Ronaldinho plays keepy-uppies with a young Manchester United fan [Video]
- Fabio Capello: I told Zlatan Ibrahimovic that he was as good as Marco Van Basten
- Howard Webb, Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville talk about diving [Video]
- Magnificent! Tha’er Bawab (Craiova) finishes wonderful solo run off with scooped finish v Rapid Bucharesti
- Liverpool’s Sheyi Ojo & Chelsea’s Dominic Solanke score in England U18s win over Poland
Pictures: Mark van Bommel sends his friends yellow cards for Christmas
Notorious Dutch hardman Mark van Bommel reportedly has a funny side, if the pictures below doing the rounds are to be believed.
Our good friends at Brasil Mundial report that this is not a joke, and the PSV destroyer sent yellow cards to his friends for Christmas this year.
The 35-year-old defensive midfielder has developed a reputation for hard play over many years for the likes of Bayern Munich and AC Milan but appears to have a sense of humour.
So far in 2012/2013, van Bommel has picked up seven yellow cards (and no reds) in 13 appearances for PSV.
After the pictures below, is a recap of just how dirty van Bommel was during the 2010 World Cup, where he did of course pick up a booking in the final.
- Updated: December 26, 2012