- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Pictures: Mark van Bommel sends his friends yellow cards for Christmas
Notorious Dutch hardman Mark van Bommel reportedly has a funny side, if the pictures below doing the rounds are to be believed.
Our good friends at Brasil Mundial report that this is not a joke, and the PSV destroyer sent yellow cards to his friends for Christmas this year.
The 35-year-old defensive midfielder has developed a reputation for hard play over many years for the likes of Bayern Munich and AC Milan but appears to have a sense of humour.
So far in 2012/2013, van Bommel has picked up seven yellow cards (and no reds) in 13 appearances for PSV.
After the pictures below, is a recap of just how dirty van Bommel was during the 2010 World Cup, where he did of course pick up a booking in the final.
- Updated: December 26, 2012