Pictures: Mark van Bommel sends his friends yellow cards for Christmas
- December 26, 2012
Notorious Dutch hardman Mark van Bommel reportedly has a funny side, if the pictures below doing the rounds are to be believed.
Our good friends at Brasil Mundial report that this is not a joke, and the PSV destroyer sent yellow cards to his friends for Christmas this year.
The 35-year-old defensive midfielder has developed a reputation for hard play over many years for the likes of Bayern Munich and AC Milan but appears to have a sense of humour.
So far in 2012/2013, van Bommel has picked up seven yellow cards (and no reds) in 13 appearances for PSV.
After the pictures below, is a recap of just how dirty van Bommel was during the 2010 World Cup, where he did of course pick up a booking in the final.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...