- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
(Pictures) Leaked! See the rumoured Manchester United 2013 / 2014 away shirt
Just before the turn of the year, pictures began circulating online claiming to show Manchester United’s home kit for 2013 / 2014.
There were several observations about the (alleged) new Man United home kit.
The current 2012/13 tablecloth kit looked to be getting the heave-ho in favour of a more classic all-red jersey, however in a bizarre twist the Red Devils seems to be putting a button down collar on their new club merchandise.
Now, however, it appears that the tablecloth fashion style hasn’t been ditched entirely as pictures showing Manchester United’s rumoured 2013 / 2014 away shirt start doing the rounds.
With chunky black boxes on a dark blue jersey, the Red Devils possible new away shirt transfers the tablecloth design for next season’s away days.
Note: Aon will continue being the Manchester United sponsors in 2013/14. New sponsors Chevrolet will begin appearing on the United shirts from the 2014-15 season.
So, do we like?
- Updated: January 11, 2013