PICTURES: James Rodriguez touches down in Barajas airport in Madrid, before €90m move to Real
- July 20, 2014
James Rodriguez’s move to Real Madrid is inching ever closer.
Early on Sunday a picture was placed on social media of Colombian star James Rodriguez boarding a plane from Medellin to Madrid.
The plane has since touched down in Spain, where a few lucky people have managed to bag photos with the soon-to-be Real Madrid signing.
Today. reports from both France and Spain confirmed the deal is close.
L’Equipe say Monaco have accepted the idea of selling James Rodriguez to Real Madrid for €90m.
Whilst Marca confirm the deal will be closer to 85 million euros initially, with add-ons that could take the deal to a further seven million euros more.
See the pictures of James Rodriguez in Barajas airport in Madrid below.
(Credit to @SocialRMadrid for the photos.)
- Cristiano Ronaldo led the star-studded guest list at Jorge Mendes’s wedding (Vide...
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez scores beautiful 30 yard free kick golazo v Inter (...
- James Rodriguez shows his class again to another young Colombia fan [video]
- Colombia & Real Madrid star James “Control Freak” Rodriguez features i...
- James Rodriguez & Radamel Falcao show their class to young Colombia fan [video]
- James Rodriguez & Chelsea’s Juan Cuadrado show off their secret handshake at...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi