PICTURES: James Rodriguez touches down in Barajas airport in Madrid, before €90m move to Real
James Rodriguez’s move to Real Madrid is inching ever closer.
Early on Sunday a picture was placed on social media of Colombian star James Rodriguez boarding a plane from Medellin to Madrid.
The plane has since touched down in Spain, where a few lucky people have managed to bag photos with the soon-to-be Real Madrid signing.
Today. reports from both France and Spain confirmed the deal is close.
L’Equipe say Monaco have accepted the idea of selling James Rodriguez to Real Madrid for €90m.
Whilst Marca confirm the deal will be closer to 85 million euros initially, with add-ons that could take the deal to a further seven million euros more.
See the pictures of James Rodriguez in Barajas airport in Madrid below.
(Credit to @SocialRMadrid for the photos.)
- Real Madrid announce James Rodriguez has thigh muscle tear, out for a month [MARCA]
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez picked up a painful looking injury for Colombia v P...
- James Rodriguez smiles as a fan tells him ‘my wife loves you more than me’ ...
- Young fan cries as he gets to meet James Rodriguez, Colombian star gives kid his top (V...
- Cristiano Ronaldo brings his box of tricks to Rondos ahead of Madrid derby (Video)
- Cristiano Ronaldo starts dating 19-year-old Danish model Maja Darving [Correio Da Mahna]
- Sunday Specials! Silly odds for Everton-Liverpool & Arsenal-Man United, Bayern pri...
- Cristiano Ronaldo ignores Real Madrid fan who produces his celebration outside Valdebeb...