- Roberto Soldado: ‘I feel ashamed when Spurs fans sing my name’
- Manchester United’s Juan Mata gives Full Time Devils a Wave
- Spurs’ Andros Townsend banters Roberto Soldado for using Google Translate in Twitter chat
- Sergio Ramos: ‘Real Madrid are God’s team’ [Video]
- Xabi Alonso is already giving interviews in German to Bayern TV, after 2 months of classes [Video]
PICTURES: James Rodriguez touches down in Barajas airport in Madrid, before €90m move to Real
James Rodriguez’s move to Real Madrid is inching ever closer.
Early on Sunday a picture was placed on social media of Colombian star James Rodriguez boarding a plane from Medellin to Madrid.
The plane has since touched down in Spain, where a few lucky people have managed to bag photos with the soon-to-be Real Madrid signing.
Today. reports from both France and Spain confirmed the deal is close.
L’Equipe say Monaco have accepted the idea of selling James Rodriguez to Real Madrid for €90m.
Whilst Marca confirm the deal will be closer to 85 million euros initially, with add-ons that could take the deal to a further seven million euros more.
See the pictures of James Rodriguez in Barajas airport in Madrid below.
(Credit to @SocialRMadrid for the photos.)
- Updated: July 20, 2014