PICTURES: James Rodriguez touches down in Barajas airport in Madrid, before €90m move to Real
James Rodriguez’s move to Real Madrid is inching ever closer.
Early on Sunday a picture was placed on social media of Colombian star James Rodriguez boarding a plane from Medellin to Madrid.
The plane has since touched down in Spain, where a few lucky people have managed to bag photos with the soon-to-be Real Madrid signing.
Today. reports from both France and Spain confirmed the deal is close.
L’Equipe say Monaco have accepted the idea of selling James Rodriguez to Real Madrid for €90m.
Whilst Marca confirm the deal will be closer to 85 million euros initially, with add-ons that could take the deal to a further seven million euros more.
See the pictures of James Rodriguez in Barajas airport in Madrid below.
(Credit to @SocialRMadrid for the photos.)
Watch Live Stream
- Roberto Carlos has some words of encouragement for James Rodriguez at Real Madrid training (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Real Madrid declare Arsenal target James Rodriguez ‘Not For Sale’ [MARCA]May 21st, 2016
- PSG’s mega offer for James Rodriguez is bad news for Man United [AS]May 17th, 2016
- Man United offered Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez for £60m [Star]May 15th, 2016
- Radamel Falcao’s future confirmed after horror spells at Man United & Chelsea [RMC Sport]May 15th, 2016
- Radamel Falcao’s horror spells at Man United & Chelsea set to end with a return to Fra...May 10th, 2016
- Leaked: James Rodriguez’s Real Madrid transfer agreement from MonacoApril 4th, 2016
- Son of Nice’s manager Claude Puel scores an incredible overhead volley v Monaco U19 (Video)March 28th, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale discusses top 5 Champions League moments (Video)May 31st, 2016
- Shock as Spain leave Isco and Saul out of their Euro 2016 squad [Tweets]May 31st, 2016
- Wolfsburg forward Bruno Henrique remembers funny detail about playing Cristiano Ronaldo [Quotes]May 31st, 2016
- Bayern Munich reject €50 million Real Madrid bid for David Alaba [AS]May 31st, 2016