PICTURES: James Rodriguez touches down in Barajas airport in Madrid, before €90m move to Real
James Rodriguez’s move to Real Madrid is inching ever closer.
Early on Sunday a picture was placed on social media of Colombian star James Rodriguez boarding a plane from Medellin to Madrid.
The plane has since touched down in Spain, where a few lucky people have managed to bag photos with the soon-to-be Real Madrid signing.
Today. reports from both France and Spain confirmed the deal is close.
L’Equipe say Monaco have accepted the idea of selling James Rodriguez to Real Madrid for €90m.
Whilst Marca confirm the deal will be closer to 85 million euros initially, with add-ons that could take the deal to a further seven million euros more.
See the pictures of James Rodriguez in Barajas airport in Madrid below.
(Credit to @SocialRMadrid for the photos.)
Watch Live Stream
- James Rodriguez scores golazo in training after incredible elastico nutmeg (Video)October 16, 2016
- Mother of James Rodriguez shares sick death threats sent to Real Madrid starOctober 9, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo scolded James Rodriguez in Real Madrid training (video)October 1, 2016
- Guardian spread rumours linking a Real Madrid star with Manchester UnitedSeptember 16, 2016
- Monaco’s Djibril Sidibe reveals why he rejected a move to Arsenal [Le Parisien]October 10, 2016
- Leonardo Jardim: Arsenal insight helped in Spurs win [L’Equipe]September 15, 2016
- Tottenham v Monaco: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 13, 2016
- Man United target Fabinho scores a thunderba***** in 4-1 Monaco win (Video)September 12, 2016
- Incredible video of Cristiano Ronaldo’s rousing half-time speech in CL finalOctober 23, 2016
- Real Madrid discussed Paul Pogba deal with Mino Raiola in the summer [Marca]October 22, 2016
- Barcelona legend Eric Abidal says that Cristiano Ronaldo is a burden for Portugal [Grup 14]October 21, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo offends Buddhists on social mediaOctober 20, 2016