PICTURES: James Rodriguez touches down in Barajas airport in Madrid, before €90m move to Real
James Rodriguez’s move to Real Madrid is inching ever closer.
Early on Sunday a picture was placed on social media of Colombian star James Rodriguez boarding a plane from Medellin to Madrid.
The plane has since touched down in Spain, where a few lucky people have managed to bag photos with the soon-to-be Real Madrid signing.
Today. reports from both France and Spain confirmed the deal is close.
L’Equipe say Monaco have accepted the idea of selling James Rodriguez to Real Madrid for €90m.
Whilst Marca confirm the deal will be closer to 85 million euros initially, with add-ons that could take the deal to a further seven million euros more.
See the pictures of James Rodriguez in Barajas airport in Madrid below.
(Credit to @SocialRMadrid for the photos.)
Watch Live Stream
- Guardian spread rumours linking a Real Madrid star with Manchester UnitedSeptember 16, 2016
- Real Madrid could have made a profit on James Rodriguez if he went to Inter Milan [SI]September 15, 2016
- Jorge Mendes held talks with Chelsea on Tuesday about James Rodriguez’s transfer [El Confidencial]August 31, 2016
- James to Chelsea & Isco to Spurs still possible [Marca]August 30, 2016
- Leonardo Jardim: Arsenal insight helped in Spurs win [L’Equipe]September 15, 2016
- Tottenham v Monaco: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 13, 2016
- Man United target Fabinho scores a thunderba***** in 4-1 Monaco win (Video)September 12, 2016
- AS Monaco reject €40 million Manchester City offer for 17-year-old Kylian Mbappe [L’Equipe]August 31, 2016
- The Manchester giants are going to ‘go to war’ to sign Real Madrid’s Toni Kroos [MD]September 30, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s private jet crash landed at El Prat airport in Barcelona [Sport]September 30, 2016
- Man United & Real Madrid target Gelson Martins rejects a contract [Correio da Manha]September 30, 2016
- Man United & Man City are at ‘war’ over a German World Cup winner [El Chiringuito]September 29, 2016