PICTURES: James Rodriguez touches down in Barajas airport in Madrid, before €90m move to Real
James Rodriguez’s move to Real Madrid is inching ever closer.
Early on Sunday a picture was placed on social media of Colombian star James Rodriguez boarding a plane from Medellin to Madrid.
The plane has since touched down in Spain, where a few lucky people have managed to bag photos with the soon-to-be Real Madrid signing.
Today. reports from both France and Spain confirmed the deal is close.
L’Equipe say Monaco have accepted the idea of selling James Rodriguez to Real Madrid for €90m.
Whilst Marca confirm the deal will be closer to 85 million euros initially, with add-ons that could take the deal to a further seven million euros more.
See the pictures of James Rodriguez in Barajas airport in Madrid below.
(Credit to @SocialRMadrid for the photos.)
Watch Live Stream
- Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane leaves the door open for James Rodriguez exit (Video)August 27, 2016
- Chelsea & Arsenal remain interested in James Rodriguez [AS]August 26, 2016
- Supposedly a target for Arsenal & Chelsea, James Rodriguez is buying a house in Turin [EFE]August 25, 2016
- The new Champions League ball features hand written messages from Mesut Ozil & Gareth BaleAugust 25, 2016
- AS Monaco name their price for Manchester United target Fabinho [Sun]August 26, 2016
- Footballer’s wife drops social media hint a move to Man United may be happening [Instagram]August 24, 2016
- Monaco defender Djibril Sidibe reveals he rejected a move to Arsenal [France Football]August 23, 2016
- Monaco v PSG: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-08-28August 21, 2016
- Spurs fans get seriously giddy with excitement about Isco [Tweets]August 28, 2016
- Tottenham hoping to land a Real Madrid playmaker [Mirror]August 28, 2016
- Toni Kroos sidefoots Real Madrid to win over Celta Vigo (Official video)August 27, 2016
- Man United tipped to sign Real Madrid star Gareth Bale in a BS article in the Sunday StarAugust 27, 2016