- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Pictures: Is Stamford Bridge morphing into a WWE event with all the homemade anti-Benitez banners?
- Updated: December 6, 2012
The similarities between watching a WWE event and a match at Chelsea’s Stamford Bridge are striking these days.
In both arenas viewers entertain themselves booing cartoonish blown-out-of-proportion baddies while TV cameras exaggerate the shadow of the villains by shining a huge lens on them at every opportunity.
Then there are the homemade, almost-always-lame banners which fans bring to the events to express their hatred/love of their favourite/worst characters.
Lastly there is the omnipresent, untouchable owner of the organisations – Vince McMahon and Roman Abramovich – who the fans generally opt not to rub up the wrong way, most likely, in fear that they’ll simply walk away.
With that observation expressed, below are some of the best/worst Chelsea banners seen at the match v Nordsjaelland from Wednesday night.