Pictures from the Arsenal fancy dress party: Cazorla as Super Mario, Podolski as Hulk & Frimpong as Mr T
The Arsenal players had a fancy dress Christmas party on Wednesday night.
Whilst great north London rivals Spurs were heading to another embarrassing defeat at home to West Ham, the Arsenal stars appeared to be enjoying themselves.
Wojciech Szczesny posted a video on his Facebook page and pictures have emerged from various social channels of the Arsenal stars.
Here is what we know: Santi Cazorla dressed up as Super Mario. Lukas Podolski as The Hulk. And Emmanuel Frimpong as Mr T.
Other Arsenal stars in fancy dress included Per Mertesacker as Captain Jack Sparrow (is the BFG hinting at something here?) and Nacho Monreal was a Ninja Turtle.
Plus Ryo Miyaichi was a Flintstone.
Pictures from the Arsenal fancy dress party are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal receive a worrying Francis Coquelin updateSeptember 25, 2016
- Ex Arsenal man scores Bergkamp esque goal in Eredivisie matchSeptember 25, 2016
- Laurent Koscielny trolls Diego Costa on InstagramSeptember 25, 2016
- Arsenal legend Martin Keown: Alexis Sanchez best Gunners player since Thierry HenrySeptember 25, 2016
- Former Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong leaves Russia after being released from his contractApril 5, 2016
- Emmanuel Frimpong Trolls ex-Arsenal team mate Wojciech Szczesny on TwitterFebruary 2, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling MourinhoAugust 3, 2015
- FIFA challenge Russian FA for failing to punish racial abusers of FrimpongJuly 24, 2015
- Lukas Podolski reveals where Bastian Schweinsteiger is headed after Man United [Bild]September 25, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski retires from German National Team, teammates pay tribute [Tweets]August 15, 2016
- Podolski pays tribute to Schweinsteiger upon Germany retirement with reference to that SelfieJuly 29, 2016
- Lukas Podolski’s brilliant reply to a question on Jogi Low scratching & sniffing his balls (Video)June 14, 2016