Pictures: Chelsea recycle Roberto Di Matteo’s old jacket v Arsenal
- January 22, 2013
The author of hspn.tumblr made a brilliant observation during Sunday’s Premier League clash between Chelsea and Arsenal.
Midway through the second half the cameras panned to Chelsea’s interim boss Rafa Benitez on the sidelines, however it was the sight of a grey-haired man on the Pensioners’ bench which proved most interesting.
On a bitterly cold day in which the match was playing with snow falling throughout, the Anderson Cooper lookalike was spotted wearing a puffy Chelsea coat with the initials RDM clearly printing on the front.
No doubt this was a coat owned by former Champions League winning manager Roberto Di Matteo, and it seems to suggest that the Blues are getting involved in recycling these days.
The the pictures fro Chelsea v Arsenal below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...