- An ugly bench clearing brawl stopped Tottenham’s U18s match v USA U17 early [Video]
- Ouch! Quini takes out his Rayo Vallecano coach with a two footed tackle v Espanyol [Video]
- Pochettino presser: Spurs boss delighted with 3 wins in a week, says Lamela needs time [video]
- Radamel Falcao’s wife celebrates Man United goal at Aston Villa on Instagram
- Double scoring Memphis Depay’s incredible PSV performance v Go Ahead Eagles [Individual highlights]
Pictures: Chelsea recycle Roberto Di Matteo’s old jacket v Arsenal
The author of hspn.tumblr made a brilliant observation during Sunday’s Premier League clash between Chelsea and Arsenal.
Midway through the second half the cameras panned to Chelsea’s interim boss Rafa Benitez on the sidelines, however it was the sight of a grey-haired man on the Pensioners’ bench which proved most interesting.
On a bitterly cold day in which the match was playing with snow falling throughout, the Anderson Cooper lookalike was spotted wearing a puffy Chelsea coat with the initials RDM clearly printing on the front.
No doubt this was a coat owned by former Champions League winning manager Roberto Di Matteo, and it seems to suggest that the Blues are getting involved in recycling these days.
The the pictures fro Chelsea v Arsenal below.
- Updated: January 22, 2013