Pictures: Chelsea recycle Roberto Di Matteo’s old jacket v Arsenal
- January 22, 2013
The author of hspn.tumblr made a brilliant observation during Sunday’s Premier League clash between Chelsea and Arsenal.
Midway through the second half the cameras panned to Chelsea’s interim boss Rafa Benitez on the sidelines, however it was the sight of a grey-haired man on the Pensioners’ bench which proved most interesting.
On a bitterly cold day in which the match was playing with snow falling throughout, the Anderson Cooper lookalike was spotted wearing a puffy Chelsea coat with the initials RDM clearly printing on the front.
No doubt this was a coat owned by former Champions League winning manager Roberto Di Matteo, and it seems to suggest that the Blues are getting involved in recycling these days.
The the pictures fro Chelsea v Arsenal below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]