- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho: ‘Manchester United are very much in the title race’ [Video]
- Intercom message interrupts Van Gaal’s presser asking for a masseur, he thinks it’s a prank [Video]
- Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo set for loan move to Premier League side this January [BBC]
Pictures: At the Wankdorf Stadium, Luzern fans dress up as sperm alongside a giant penis
The Swiss Super League returned to action last weekend.
One of the star matches in the first week back after the winter break was Young Boys’ 3-2 home win over Luzern, however rather than the action on the pitch, the winners of the occasion were arguably Luzern’s away supporters.
Perched up in the upper tier of the [insert laughter] Wankdorf Stadium, 400 Luzern supporters turned up to the match all dressed as sperm. Comically the fans also unveiled a large penis in their section.
Pictures of the Luzern fans can be seen below.
(Spotted on Blick.ch)
- Updated: February 12, 2013