- Claude & Ty argue after Arsenal beat Reading to reach the FA Cup final [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
- Chelsea’s win marked the 25th consecutive year that Liverpool have mathematically failed to win the title
- The sad story of how Paulo Cesar sold his 1970 World Cup winners medal for cocaine [L’Equipe]
- Most of Man United’s Class of ’92 went out for dinner with Andy Cole on Saturday night [Picture]
Pictures: At the Wankdorf Stadium, Luzern fans dress up as sperm alongside a giant penis
- February 12, 2013
The Swiss Super League returned to action last weekend.
One of the star matches in the first week back after the winter break was Young Boys’ 3-2 home win over Luzern, however rather than the action on the pitch, the winners of the occasion were arguably Luzern’s away supporters.
Perched up in the upper tier of the [insert laughter] Wankdorf Stadium, 400 Luzern supporters turned up to the match all dressed as sperm. Comically the fans also unveiled a large penis in their section.
Pictures of the Luzern fans can be seen below.
(Spotted on Blick.ch)