- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Picture: Tottenham would be top of the Premier League if matches ended on 80 minutes
- Updated: December 11, 2012
Ten minutes is clearly a long time in football.
Tottenham fans are now experiencing an all-too-familiar feeling of disappointment after having seen an excellent run of four successive wins ended in dramatic fashion at Goodison Park last Sunday.
To recap, Clint Dempsey’s deflected long-ranger gave Spurs a late lead at Everton but the Toffees produced a sensational comeback as Steven Pienaar and Nikica Jelavic bagged goals in the final four minutes.
Hot on the heels of Tottenham’s collapse, a new league table has been formulated to flag up just how the league could look if games were just 80 minutes long.
The league isn’t easy reading for Lillywhites as it shows the how Andre Villas-Boas could be managing the EPL leaders if they could keep their concentration until the final minute.
(Spotted on fuckyeahfutbolarticles/tumblr)