- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
- Barcelona release awesome keepy-uppy video ft. Xavi, Iniesta & Busquets
Picture: The Manchester United pro-drugs banner, “MUFC, MDMA: Both Magic”
There was one standout banner in the Manchester United supporters section at the Santiago Bernabeu on Wednesday night.
Perched up high in the Real Madrid stand was a Red Devils banners with the slogan “Manchester - MUFC, MDM – Both Magic.”
We can only assume that the unknown Manchester United wanted to profess their love for the Class A drug for the banter. Alternatively, he may be a drug dealer.
(Spotted on Off The Post.)
- Updated: February 14, 2013