- Barcelona striker Luis Suarez frustrated with his bad reputation [Video]
- EPIC FAIL! ISL keeper David James got caught in the net whilst trying to kick post in anger [Video]
- Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal & Man City all have men in FIFPro World XI best midfielders list
- Real Madrid pitch invader at Basel celebrates his illegal behaviour on Facebook [Pictures]
- Juventus boss Massimo Allegri has a colourful outburst on the touchline v Malmo [Fan Cam]
Picture: St. Etienne’s Aubameyang warmed up in €3,000 Swarovski crystal footy boots
Football fashion has just been skyrocketed to a new level altogether.
Incredible pictures were beamed out of France on Monday night during the wam-up between Lyon and St. Etienne, as Les Verts forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang was spotted going through his pre-game paces in a pair of €3,000 Swarovski crystal encrusted football boots.
The excellent Dirty Tackle have reported that “the boots are a custom design by Orravan Design using more than 4,000 crystals and taking 50 hours to complete. According to Gentside Sport they are worth €3,000.”
What remains unclear is how Aubameyang, a Gabon international, managed to get his hands on a pair of the exclusive boots.
One may have expected that the people behind Orravan Design would have wanted a more showbiz, high-profile footballer like Cristiano Ronaldo to have got the exclusive with the shiny footwork instead of the well-known, but hardly global superstar, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
For the record, St. Etienne went on to lose the match 1-0 against Lyon.
So, do we like?
- Updated: December 12, 2012