PICTURE: Muhamed Besic snapped in Liverpool ahead of his move to Everton
Everton are poised to sign Bosnian midfielder Muhamed Besic in the imminent future.
Besic, a Bosnian international who currently plays for Hungarian side Ferencvaros, has been training with Everton this week ahead of a reported £4 million move to Goodison Park.
On Wednesday night Besic’s presence in Liverpool was confirmed on social media, as the Liverpool Echo helped circulate an image of the Everton target in Merseyside.
The 21-year-old midfielder is now expected to close terms with the Toffees in the next few days, and his arrival at the club should bring extra bite and energy in the middle of the park for Roberto Martinez’s men.
See a picture of Muhamed Besic snapped in Liverpool ahead of his move to Everton below.
— Gareth Jones (@photogareth) July 23, 2014
- Aaron Lennon turns that frown upside down after completing move from Spurs to Everton (...
- Everton’s Gerard Deulofeu grabbed a goal & an assist as Spain U21s won (Videos)
- Everton legend Peter Reid praises John Stones for his professionalism (Video)
- Twitter congratulates Aaron Lennon for learning how to smile (Tweets)
- Everton celebrate Aaron Lennon’s signing from Spurs with a YouTube montage
- Watch Ramiro Funes Mori’s first interview as an Everton player (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...
YOU MAY ALSO TRY SEARCHING
- Wayne Rooney tips Anthony Martial to be a Man United Great…even though he’d...
- Victor Valdes only named in Manchester United PL squad to conform to rules, still has n...
- Sergio Ramos trips Diego Costa at Spain training, coach has to tell them to calm down (...
- Lionel Messi scores brace in Argentina’s 7-0 win over Bolivia (Videos)