- Nearly as bad as QPR’s! Oscar, Hazard & Ivanovic star in awful Chelsea Christmas video
- Amateur player in Peru tries backheel penalty, gets it spectacularly wrong!
- James Milner as the False 9: Manchester City v Crystal Palace [Team Sheets]
- Jason Byrne & Jamie Carragher have epic 7-minute staring contest on Soccer AM [Video]
- Alexis Sanchez uploads childhood photo, sparks debate among Chileans that he’s a fan of La U
Picture: Man United bound Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) gave Leeds’ fans the middle finger
On that note I also wanted to apologise for the gesture I did towards the Leeds fans in yesterday’s game. Very unprofessional from me
— Wilfried Zaha (@wilfriedzaha) March 10, 2013
It was another eventual Saturday for Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha.
Zaha, who was signed by Manchester United in the winter transfer window only to remain at Selhurst Park until the end of the season, played the full 90 minutes against Leeds in a thrilling 2-2 draw.
However rather than hitting the headlines for his footballing prowess, Zaha forced himself onto the backpages of the Sundays after getting pictured giving the Leeds’ supporters a middle finger salute whilst sporting a large grin on his kisser.
Zaha’s bad behaviour, which could see him fined by the FA, was reportedly provoked by a series of nasty songs sung by Leeds’ fan in his direction.
Undoubtedly Manchester United fans will enjoy the sight of their new signing flipping the bird at Leeds’ fans.
Aside from his hand gesture, Zaha again put in an impressive shift against Leeds and the Palace’s forward’s individual match highlights can be seen below.
- Updated: March 10, 2013