- Spurs boss Pochettino says there’s more to come from 30-goal Harry Kane [Video]
- Bayern’s Sebastian Rode does a Reverse Robben v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers amazingly suggests Liverpool were overawed by occasion v Aston Villa [Video]
- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
Picture: Man United bound Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) gave Leeds’ fans the middle finger
- March 10, 2013
On that note I also wanted to apologise for the gesture I did towards the Leeds fans in yesterday’s game. Very unprofessional from me
— Wilfried Zaha (@wilfriedzaha) March 10, 2013
It was another eventual Saturday for Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha.
Zaha, who was signed by Manchester United in the winter transfer window only to remain at Selhurst Park until the end of the season, played the full 90 minutes against Leeds in a thrilling 2-2 draw.
However rather than hitting the headlines for his footballing prowess, Zaha forced himself onto the backpages of the Sundays after getting pictured giving the Leeds’ supporters a middle finger salute whilst sporting a large grin on his kisser.
Zaha’s bad behaviour, which could see him fined by the FA, was reportedly provoked by a series of nasty songs sung by Leeds’ fan in his direction.
Undoubtedly Manchester United fans will enjoy the sight of their new signing flipping the bird at Leeds’ fans.
Aside from his hand gesture, Zaha again put in an impressive shift against Leeds and the Palace’s forward’s individual match highlights can be seen below.