Picture: Man United bound Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) gave Leeds’ fans the middle finger
- March 10, 2013
On that note I also wanted to apologise for the gesture I did towards the Leeds fans in yesterday’s game. Very unprofessional from me
— Wilfried Zaha (@wilfriedzaha) March 10, 2013
It was another eventual Saturday for Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha.
Zaha, who was signed by Manchester United in the winter transfer window only to remain at Selhurst Park until the end of the season, played the full 90 minutes against Leeds in a thrilling 2-2 draw.
However rather than hitting the headlines for his footballing prowess, Zaha forced himself onto the backpages of the Sundays after getting pictured giving the Leeds’ supporters a middle finger salute whilst sporting a large grin on his kisser.
Zaha’s bad behaviour, which could see him fined by the FA, was reportedly provoked by a series of nasty songs sung by Leeds’ fan in his direction.
Undoubtedly Manchester United fans will enjoy the sight of their new signing flipping the bird at Leeds’ fans.
Aside from his hand gesture, Zaha again put in an impressive shift against Leeds and the Palace’s forward’s individual match highlights can be seen below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi